Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco M14 "M305A" 18.6" 7.62x39 (Non-Restricted) has arrived in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Betty View Post
    Are those ak mags?
    That's correct.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 04-01-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    msrp 856.79 .... why not 567.89 too obvious ?
    May be $856.79 was a typo?? I am being optimistic.

Although, as people have pointed out already, I would rather buy a .308 for $600+ than this!

Bring the price point to less than $600 and see those fly like kites...off the shelves, seriously...

Firearms businesses could learn from Printer manufacturers, they make the printers cheap to sell you ink cartridges, printer toners and related peripherals.

Make the guns cheap and sell more ammo...

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar

The price is pretty cheap if you think about it...... try converting over a 308 into 7.62x39 yourself..... hell just get a regular 308 m305 shooting to the ammo potential of decent commercial or surplus that a person would typically use...... will be more money by the time you tinker, shoot, tinker shoot, or send it away for tinkering by someone else..... you would have spend more money in ammo and in parts. 4moa ish in surplus 7.62x39 is decent and typical for that ammo even out of a decently set up firearm and that's what a typical m305 will shoot 308 out if the box if it works properly out of the box4-6 inches sooooo. I dunno if this thing works without malfunctions there is no need to modify it for accuracy as the ammo potential will be limiting anyways..... so in my opinion if they are built decently and don't need work to function properly it's not a bad buy at all. The ammo saving per round make it a winner already. Also I already have an sks d so there is mag compatibility. Win win I like it. Rant over.....

CGN Regular
    Ill wait for a type 81

Yea the type 81...... how's that working...... right the same one everyone is bailing out of because it's vaporware. You should check the forums for threads about people getting full purchase refunds because it's been two years...... and counting..... It also does not take ak 47 pattern mags so you will have to buy gun specific mags for the type 81 and good luck with that because you will have to pay whatever they decide to ask for extra mags. They will only fit the type 81 there will probably be a finite supply of them due to the initial demand and hell this is a firearm that was suppose to be here TWO years ago..... not six months ago. If most of the world uses the ak-47 and it's proprietary mags globally i would say that speaks volumes. they feed and work period. plus you have multiple platforms that take and use those mags already in Canada. There is already years of sales history of those mags in Canada so there are numbers already here and if you go to I run guns there is 40 plus different styles and manufactures

Neat I wanna see one with a drum..... just because

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    Neat I wanna see one with a drum..... just because
    Unfortunately drum mag will not fit without modification to the stock.

Interesting...

More pictures please :-D
    Gun control means using both hands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Is the receiver scaled down?

Will smaller mags be available?