Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Thread: Norinco M14 "M305A" 18.6" 7.62x39 (Non-Restricted) has arrived in Canada

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^

I guess the only way to make this thing more or less tactical and more or less cheap is to chop off a part of a butt and glue/screw something like ati shotgun tactical stock

check: http://www.instructables.com/id/A-Cu...ringfield-M1A/
    Last edited by PECHENEG; 07-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I'm wondering anyone having problems with the bolt hold open and the magazines only loading three rounds? I cleaned and oiled my mags and it just won't load more, itook them apart 3 times and tried it, still the same
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That's odd about the mags. Does that model even lock open on empty, or do you mean the external?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    These guns dont have a bolt hold open feature. They have an ejector there instead

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    That's odd about the mags. Does that model even lock open on empty, or do you mean the external?
    With the norinco mags it slams shut, and there's a metal strip in the back that restricts the follower, you can't even get it out for a good clean up, I usually disassemble and scrub with a tooth brush, these I had to use warm soapy water haha

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    These guns dont have a bolt hold open feature. They have an ejector there instead
    Ok, now I get why it wouldn't, but the mags is the bigger issue for me, 3 rounds max, that's not good, I can't even modify it, as mentioned there's a strip inside that is the block

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Change mags and be done.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    Ok, now I get why it wouldn't, but the mags is the bigger issue for me, 3 rounds max, that's not good, I can't even modify it, as mentioned there's a strip inside that is the block
    I think it’s just you I got the provided 2 as well and they both hold 5 and actually just got some Norinco sks D 5 round mags that also fit in it, prefer these ones more than the full 5/30 provided mags since these sks d mags are much more lower profile