Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALG Defense Triggers ALG ACT for AR15, STAG10, WK180...

ALG Defense Triggers ALG ACT for AR15, STAG10, WK180...

Arms East Inc, the authorized Canadian ALG Defense Distributor, stocks all ALG Triggers and Rails in Canada ready for immediate shipping.

Please check out the website for details, pricing and live inventory. Questions? Don't hesitate to ask or email/call. We look forward to serving you.

Triggers:
    ALG ACT Advanced Combat Trigger: $89.70
    Like the QMS the ALG Defense ALG Combat Trigger (ACT) pull is very similar to a standard mil-spec trigger, however it is sharper and the grittiness of the stock trigger pull has been removed while the traditional reliability of a stock trigger remains. The ACT also uses ALG HardLubing, which is ALG's term for electroless Nickel plating with an integral modifier to the base nickel plate. Either Boron or Teflon is used to enhance surface hardness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Also testing has shown that differential coating of the trigger parts contributes to the sharpness of the ACT's single stage pull.
    Last edited by dangertree; 12-18-2018 at 06:49 PM.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

When will you get more ACT triggers in?

Quote Originally Posted by ReloaderRick View Post
    When will you get more ACT triggers in?
    Hi ReloderRick,

In stock as of Monday, due to website maintenance they were not up until this morning. Please check out the website here Or feel free to call in your order. Thanks for asking about our products.

CGN Regular
    How do these triggers compare to the Geissele triggers you guys sell?

Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    How do these triggers compare to the Geissele triggers you guys sell?
    Geissele triggers are mostly 2-stage ( with a few exceptions) and lighter trigger pull, the ALS are military single stage with no reduction in trigger weight.

Some Geissele like the SSA will and are designed to pass military drop test, but all ALS military single stage should pass drop test.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Hi ReloderRick,

In stock as of Monday, due to website maintenance they were not up until this morning. Please check out the website here Or feel free to call in your order. Thanks for asking about our products.
    I bought a Colt LE6920 from you a couple years ago. Are these triggers pretty easy to install?

The ALG ACT was probably the best $100 I've spent. I bought a lower with the worst trigger in history, so i shopped around & decided on the ALG -i was floored by how much of an improvement it made!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesD83 View Post
    The ALG ACT was probably the best $100 I've spent. I bought a lower with the worst trigger in history, so i shopped around & decided on the ALG -i was floored by how much of an improvement it made!
    Why we love ALG/Geissele. Happy customers! Always glad to hear. I think you guys sold about 5 ACTs over the weekend for us! Thank-you!

Ordered Saturday!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer shredder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReloaderRick View Post
    I bought a Colt LE6920 from you a couple years ago. Are these triggers pretty easy to install?
    It's extremely easy to install these triggers. I put one on a Norc M4gery and the improvement was astounding!!

All you need is a hammer and a punch. Follow the included instructions and voila! you now have a much better trigger for a very acceptable price.
    Justin Trudeau:

Liar, Thief, Hypocrite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast