Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reloading components on our webstore

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    More products arriving all the time. Watch the web store.

Just got my order in! Thanks guys! Everything I wanted at a good price. 500 count of .224 FMJ projectiles for $80ish... sooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K View Post
    Just got my order in! Thanks guys! Everything I wanted at a good price. 500 count of .224 FMJ projectiles for $80ish... sooo good.
    For Campro? Yikes! They are $59.99/500 here in Winnipeg. $105.99/1000

Smile Thank you

I received my first order (bullets, dies, brass in multiple calibers). Thank you for making it an easy and positive experience.

The free shipping over $300 was a decisive factor (no surprise with shipping cost), and your online store is very easy to use.

I wish you carried cheaper bulk primers, and bulk bullet to reload plinking .308, 7.62x39/54R, 7.62x25, and maybe .36 ball and #11 caps

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    I received my first order (bullets, dies, brass in multiple calibers). Thank you for making it an easy and positive experience.

The free shipping over $300 was a decisive factor (no surprise with shipping cost), and your online store is very easy to use.

I wish you carried cheaper bulk primers, and bulk bullet to reload plinking .308, 7.62x39/54R, 7.62x25, and maybe .36 ball and #11 caps
    Thank you for the feedback and for your business. We are constantly working on expanding the product lines. Primers and bullets are at the top of our list.

We have received over 10 tons of brass in the past week. This will be cleaned and sorted and put on the webstore as fast as we can make it happen. Watch the store for your calibre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12