Thread: Excellent service from SRS Tactical

CGN frequent flyer

Excellent service from SRS Tactical

I just wanted to comment on a recent experience I had, because I think it's important to give credit where credit is due.

I purchased a set of MSA Sordins about a month ago from SRS, that unfortunately did not stand up to their reputation. I had an ear cup quit on me after just a few days of use. It's uncharacteristic of these units from what I've read, so I must have gotten a dud set.

I contacted SRS and they immediately responded to my email, and were very helpful with the process to get the faulty set sent back. Once they received them, an employee (Alex) contacted me to get a more detailed description of what went wrong. Within the same day I spoke to him, a new set was on the way to me on a warranty claim. Alex emailed me as soon as they shipped to provide me with a tracking number.

My replacement set showed up today, and I couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Thank you to Alex, and SRS Tactical for looking after your customer(s)!
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

Thanks Jory!

I hope the issue with your initial headset didn't cause too much inconvenience. Appreciate the positive review!
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

I buy my Headset at SRS great service