Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About my SD9VE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    Good on you dominion ,,,but am i missing something op says he bought this in 2015
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chadeech View Post
    Good on you dominion ,,,but am i missing something op says he bought this in 2015
    Been in for repair pretty much since! Not Dominions fault, warranty work in Canada is usually extremely slow for most types of firearms!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Good luck , sent an m&p to murray carleton for repair waited 2 years , to have the slide replaced, the issue isnt with the repair center its with smith sending parts
    When it all comes down, the last man standing is going to be standing there in shorts and sneakers [armed] with a '98 Mauser, and all the ninja-looking guys belly up at his feet- with all their cool gear

-louis awerbuck
    MEMBER OF CCFR,CSSA & CSAAA

Thanks everyone and the Dominion had already sent me a message to address my issue. I am not complain any bad service from Dominion here, just looking for help. I understand in the normal case sending my SD9 to warranty center probably is the best and fast way for both me and Dominion(without contact CFC). For sure, if Dominion did exchange for me from begin like I asked, it will avoid current issue, but I do not blame them.
    Just like johndoe45auto said, I think the issue is come from S&W. The fact is they didn't think about the warranty of SD9 in Canada, not respect us like USA marketing. They didn't prepare any spare 4.25" barrel for Canada market. What I heard from warranty center is S&W sent a 4" SD9 barrel to them once which prohibited and they had to return it, then there is no more barrel come even they kept sent request every month.
    Anyway, I will check with Dominion to see if they can help me to solve this issue.
    Last edited by AtomLew; 04-03-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    Thanks every one and the Dominion had already sent me message to address my issue. I am not complain any bad service from Dominion here, just looking for help. I understand in the normal case sending my SD9 to warranty center probably is the best and fast way for both me and Dominion(without contact CFC). For sure, if they did exchange for me from begin like I asked, it will avoid current issue, but I do not blame them.
    Just like johndoe45auto said, I think the issue is come from S&W. The fact is they didn't think about the warranty of SD9 in Canada, not respect us like USA marketing. They didn't prepare any spare 4.25" barrel for Canada market. What I heard from warranty center is S&W sent a 4" SD9 barrel to them once which prohibited and they had to return it, then there is no more barrel come even they kept sent request every month.
    Anyway, I will check with Dominion to see if they can help me to solve this issue.
    lessons learned don't ever buy s&w i had and m&p 9 worse piece of #### ever got rid of it on a trade for cz spo1 best move ever done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12