Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About my SD9VE

About my SD9VE

Hi, Dominion. I bought my first pistol SD9VE from you in Dec 2015, and I found flaws on the barrel when I got it. After checked with you guys I was told I could send it to warranty center to fix it. I did it, and you know what, it is still in the warranty center since there is no available 4.25" barrel for this model. I called a lot of times to US S&W and also Quebec S&W warranty center, they just want me to wait or check with other. After one year and 4 months (I even don't had a chance to fire it)I don't think it will be fixed by warranty center and so surprised S&W customer service.
    Why I write it down here, is because I followed what you suggested and it is not work. Looks like this was a one time deal for S&W, they will never have 4.25" version until next Canadian version be made.
    I hope you can help me to find a solution. I don't know which distributor import this 4.25" version from US S&W. if they kept some for repair? or can I do a exchange with you, and then you can return it to S&W?
    Thanks

That sucks

I love Smith and Wesson, really disappointed with what your going through. If S&W didn't come through I would at least hope the seller will help out. Good luck

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is a big problem with online shopping! We have to trust the retailer to provide a quality product and that they have inspected it! They also have to have a guarantee policy for returns! We cannot see or touch the product, so are buying sight unseen! The good retailers have a great return policy,, ask them about it before you buy and get it in writing! Or buy locally so you can handle the product.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    Hi, Dominion. I bought my first pistol SD9VE from you in Dec 2015, and I found flaws on the barrel when I got it. After checked with you guys I was told I could send it to warranty center to fix it. I did it, and you know what, it is still in the warranty center since there is no available 4.25" barrel for this model. I called a lot of times to US S&W and also Quebec S&W warranty center, they just want me to wait or check with other. After one year and 4 months (I even don't had a chance to fire it)I don't think it will be fixed by warranty center and so surprised S&W customer service.
    Why I write it down here, is because I followed what you suggested and it is not work. Looks like this was a one time deal for S&W, they will never have 4.25" version until next Canadian version be made.
    I hope you can help me to find a solution. I don't know which distributor import this 4.25" version from US S&W. if they kept some for repair? or can I do a exchange with you, and then you can return it to S&W?
    Thanks
    Wow I'm very sorry to hear about that, we've never had a problem with Smith & Wesson or their warranty. We assume that if we haven't heard anything back that things must have been taken care of by the warranty centre. I've sent you a PM, we'll get a replacement for you and make it right.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    This is a big problem with online shopping!
    I believe that the issue, once Dominion was properly made aware by an otherwise silent buyer (admitted by OP) has been handled excellently: an attempt to get the OP a replacement... good job Dominion Outdoors!

Quote Originally Posted by DominionOutdoors View Post
    I've sent you a PM, we'll get a replacement for you and make it right.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I believe that the issue, once Dominion was properly made aware by an otherwise silent buyer (admitted by OP) has been handled excellently: an attempt to get the OP a replacement... good job Dominion Outdoors!
    Absolutely, this is what is needed by online retailers! Good on Dominion for stepping up, it will help increase online sales when we know they back their products!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

This is a big problem with online shopping! We have to trust the retailer to provide a quality product and that they have inspected it! They also have to have a guarantee policy for returns! We cannot see or touch the product, so are buying sight unseen! The good retailers have a great return policy,, ask them about it before you buy and get it in writing! Or buy locally so you can handle the product.
    Actually I prefer purchasing goods online because, more and more, local retailers don't seem to want to back the products they have sold. A lot of the time you have to do the footwork yourself, even though you spent 10 - 30% more by purchasing it at their store. Let me make it clear that not all local stores are this way but lately I have been turned off by some stores who want your money and complain about people buying online, then when you have a problem and ask for help they tell you that it is not their policy and they can't do anything for you. Then they wonder why a lot of them are having trouble staying in business. Great on Dominion Outdoors for going the extra mile to make a client happy!
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6!
    Where you have the most armed citizens in America, you have the lowest violent crime rate. Where you have the worst gun control, you have the highest crime rate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A good retailer is a good retailer, on line or local brick and mortar stores! I had an issue with a savage 10 tr bought from a sponsor, took a year to get savage to replace it while other sponsors replace the rifle for their customers! We have to aplaud those that do the right thing!

Business member DominionOutdoors's Avatar
    A good retailer is a good retailer, on line or local brick and mortar stores! I had an issue with a savage 10 tr bought from a sponsor, took a year to get savage to replace it while other sponsors replace the rifle for their customers! We have to aplaud those that do the right thing!
    We just keep it simple by treating our customers the same way we would want to be treated if we were their shoes, online or in-store we appreciate all our customers and strive to do the best we can.

204-325-4110
    dominionoutdoors.ca
    store@dominionoutdoors.ca
    Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast