Thread: Trying to join equipment exchange

Trying to join equipment exchange

I dont understand what Im doing wrong, Ive tried 3 times to request to join the equipment exchange group. Ive followed all the requirements but I wait for a while then it just dissapears so I re request to join and same thing. no msg saying why its denied or anything. Anyone able to help. Thanks alot

Your number of posts is 1. You need to make some posts, show that you are actually interested in the community. Find some stuff on here that interests you, maybe contribute to the thread...even make a thread of your own with something you might think is cool or interesting.

you only have 1 post so you havent fallowed the rules... you have to introduce yourself in the introduction thread and you also need to participate in the forum conversations not just make a account and keep sending requests... this is not a exchange forum this is a gun community forum with a exchange section... so join the convos out there and when the mods feel your ready youll be granted access to a great thing

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright99 View Post
    I dont understand what Im doing wrong, Ive tried 3 times to request to join the equipment exchange group. Ive followed all the requirements but I wait for a while then it just dissapears so I re request to join and same thing. no msg saying why its denied or anything. Anyone able to help. Thanks alot
    Here's how it works: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...exchange_rules
    Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Thanks guys, I did the introduction thing just didnt know about the requirement to be active in other sections. thanks for your help!

I too have tried three times now.
    Been getting into any conversations I find myself able to put anything in on also.
    I've been a member here for a while but mostly lurked and soaked up like a sponge.

Anyone I've talked to that is a member of EE never had this happen when they went to access, I just want to get some bits n bobs and contribute some of my stuff I'm not using much anymore.