74   0   0
Enjoy.

1_S_Final_2017.jpg

Attachments

• 1_S_Final_2017.jpg
    1_S_Final_2017.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,772
Fine print alert...

To get 12% off and shipping included you must spend $300. Tried to order something totally less $200 and was just about to enter address until I noticed shipping was $40 - so I passed. System glitch maybe?

Fine print alert...

To get 12% off and shipping included you must spend $300. Tried to order something totally less $200 and was just about to enter address until I noticed shipping was $40 - so I passed. System glitch maybe?

I entered the discount code thinking purchases under $300 would still get free shipping. After applying the code it said "FREE SHIPPING CODE" (not exact wording but something like this).

I checked out, and after realized I got charged $12 shipping. I posed the question via their site and have not heard back, yet my product has shipped?

Oh well, just an FYI that just because it says free shipping doesn't mean it won't get tacked on.

I entered the discount code thinking purchases under $300 would still get free shipping. After applying the code it said "FREE SHIPPING CODE" (not exact wording but something like this).

I checked out, and after realized I got charged $12 shipping. I posed the question via their site and have not heard back, yet my product has shipped?

Oh well, just an FYI that just because it says free shipping doesn't mean it won't get tacked on.

Picture has an asterisk and says right in the ad the qualifying requirements for the sale.

24 Hour FLASH sale on the G28 1712. We took an additional 10% off these puppies so you get the 10% up front, then use the bunny code to get 12% off that plus
free shipping. Sweet deal. This deal expires tomorrow at 5pm AST

These fit in the MDT LS-22 Chassis system like a glove BTW.

Some examples of the G-28 in stock below, just click on the photo to go direct to the website:

What a great time to launch our Tactical Trainers. 12% off and Free Shipping.
We only have a few ready at this time.

Sale is still on until tomorrow night! Take advantage of 12% off and free shipping on just about everything, min spend $300.
Dont forget our HOG saddles, PRST tripods and Ball heads from Sunwayfoto....12% off!

Sunway1_zpsphefmupa.jpg

Check out the Sunwayfoto T1A20 Aluminum Tripod, the perfect companion for your spotting scope, or favorite camera!
These are the perfect travel companion on the trail for prone spotting!

Sunway3_zpslhoog9vk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom