Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special Forces Knives ! ! ! by FirstEdge

Business Member

Special Forces Knives ! ! ! by FirstEdge

Hey Gang,

Here's a brand called "First Edge Knives".. Apparently they make knives for Special Forces. They Have Various Options, and I'm promoting some of them on my site.
    Re: Folder Models: I've only chosen to promote the Drop Point models (manual & Assisted Opening) ... and the Modified Tanto model (manual & Assisted Opening).... there's a regular Tanto option, but tip is on thin side, and not best for prying, so believe the modified Tanto (is bit thicker towards the point), is the better version.

Check them out and let me know via PM or email to my business email. ... I can bring this in this Month (none in stock at moment).

Many of you already seen my previous thread on these.... I've started new Thread, as these ALL are NOW w/ NEW Reduced Prices !! Yahoo !!

FEK1050 TrackLock Folder. - $196.98)
    5" closed. 3" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) Modified tanto-style blade with dual thumb studs. TrackLock locking mechanism. Thumb release button one hand close. Black coarse textured G-10 handles. Stainless pocket clip ... Oh, they've tested this with over 1,000lb weight test on the lock, and it held up !! That's Super strong lock !!

FEK5050 Survival Fixed Blade. - $324.98)
    11 1/4" overall. 5 1/4" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) drop point blade. Black coarse textured G-10 handles with striking pommel and lanyard hole. Black Kydex Tri-Composite belt sheath with 3" nylon webbing, box "X" stitching, and stainless sheath liners.

FEK5150 Elite Field Fixed Blade. - $289.98)
    11" overall. 6" black oxide finish ELMAX stainless (60-61 HRC) drop point blade. Full tang. Black coarse textured G-10 handles with striking pommel and lanyard hole. Black Kydex Tri-Composite belt sheath with 3" nylon webbing, box "X" stitching, and stainless sheath liners.

FEK6050 Tactical Skinner Fixed Blade. - 4.375" & 0.170" Thick Elmax Blade - (60-61 HRC), .. etc.. Only $257.98 !!

NOTE: NEW Revised Lower Prices Across the Board.. SERIOUSLY, at these lower prices, these ARE the knife to have for a folder or fixed Blade !!

I believe I'm the only one offering these in Canada, and my prices are Fair and even more so, cause I swallow the Shipping costs !!

I love the ESEE & TOPS knives I sell on my site as well, but these are pretty Bad Ass (heavy use) knives, with Ultra Premium Steel... Really can't beat that, w/these new lower prices !!

Check out All Models I'm Offering: http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/firstedge-knives/0
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-07-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Business Member
    Oh, I'm trying to find video of the load test they did on the folders with their "tacklock" mechanism, that took Over 1,000 lb load test and lock did not break !!.. Actually, the post pushing down on the knife, broke first.. (those who don't know, most folders only handle 150lbs to500lbs... few less/more).

WOW !! .... That's Superior Locking Strength.... will post it when I find it..

Here's video review... guys stands on one of the Fixed blade models while stuck in log, and blades holds his weight .. Again, Wow !!

Business Member
    ELMAX™ STEEL –THE IDEAL STAINLESS STEEL FOR KNIFE BLADES

FirstEdge™ is proud to offer ELMAX® Steel in our premium knife products. Produced by Bohler-Uddenholm of Sweden, ELMAX® is “High Chromium-Vanadium-Molybdenum” alloyed steel, made of 18% Chromium, 3% Vanadium, 1.7% Carbon, 1% Molybdenum, 0.8%Silicon, and 0.3% Manganese. This composition of metals results in a superior stainless steel alloy with high wear resistance, superior corrosion resistance, and high compressive strength. The ELMAX® advance powder metallurgy technology allows for these rare performance capabilities. The steel is hardened to 60-61 HRC, resulting in excellent edge retention and high impact resistance. It is easily sharpened and holds an edge as well as carbon steel alloy.

Comparative testing of ELMAX® versus other stainless steels show superior performance by ELMAX®. Other steels may perform in one aspect, but are weaker in others: tough but difficult to sharpen; sharp but prone to corrosion and rust; rust-resistant but a softer blade. ELMAX® performs without trade-offs. Using the industry standard, CATRA (Cutlery Allied Trades Research Association), Edge Retention Test, ELMAX® scored higher than other stainless steels at 62 HRC. In the TCC (Total Cards Cut) Test that measures the number of silica impregnated cards that a knife can cut at one time, ELMAX® placed second with 930.7. ELMAX® steel at 61 HRC performed better than other stainless blade steels, even those at 57 HRC, despite the fact that a lower HRC has been viewed as stronger.

ELMAX® steel is ideal for Survival, Outdoor and Underwater applications where high durability, toughness, and corrosion resistance are critical. ELMAX® knives withstand extended exposure to moisture, extreme temperature change, and constant heavy use. Other applications include Hunting, Fishing, and Food Service where sharpness and ease of sharpening and robustness are critical features.

Business Member
    Any Questions on these ? Anyone wanting to grab one ?

Business Member
    NOTE: These are ALL NOW on REDUCED Prices !! They were higher before and all H.O. has reduced prices across the board... Making them Now, Truly Worth every Penny !!

With ELMAX Steel as it's main feature and quality craftsmanship ..... it's the Blade to Have !!

Business Member
    Reminder on these Awesome Blades !! Get me your order ASAP, to get it likely this month...

Business Member
    The model 5150 is arriving next week or possibly next one...and it's unspoken for ..... pound for pound, this is a heavy duty blade !!

I sell and love the ESEE knives and not taking anything away from them at all, but anyone considering an ESEE 4 or 5 or 6 model, should take a serious look at the FirstEdge 6050 (Rival the Model 4) and the 5050 (Rival to Model 5, similar size) and the 5150 (Rival the Model 6)...

The FirstEdge are a bit higher priced then ESEE or TOPS and few other brands... but these have ELMAX Steel !! which is way better in pretty much all Categories of steel characteristics... Thus, a Great choice for hardness, tough, durable, sharp, long edge retention, Stainless Steel blade. These are NOT as PRETTY as the ESEE's are, but not designed for looks.

The 5150 is avail. next week.. and any others will have to come in on my next order....

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Fi...de-Field-Knife
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-11-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Business Member
    For Folder Lovers who want a knife with HIGH Strength on the Locking mechanism, they're new Tracklock system was tested at OVER 1,000lbs weight/pressure and it held up !!

Business Member
    Reminder on this Awesome FirstEdge 5150 Heavy Duty Awesomeness is arriving next week, and unspoken for !!

Business Member
    Reminder, the 5150 is in stock .. Truly Awesome for this price point !!

Contact me to order any other model.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast