Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Non-restricted DA50s back in stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What kind of groups can these guns do with 32 or 29 in. ?
    And of course with what factory ammo??
    Still on the fence and don't want MO Barn Door???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    I'm going to put flip up irons and a front vertical grip on mine, go gopher hunting lol!

I just shot my new da50 from them and it has the 32" in barrell and the groups are moa but thats american eagle and a found out very quick crappy bipod but man what a lot of fun to shoot and the felt recoil on these tanks i swear is less than my 1903a3 with the metal but pad for sure, I fired about 25 rounds thru it that day and could have gone longer but we were losing light thanks canadaammo its the most fun you can have without a six pack and the old lady ;-)
    and i could not imagine what it would kick like if it wasnt as heavy as it is, i think its perfect (32") just how it is hahahaha and I just keep giggling when i picture my shooting mat and all the dirt flying up from the blast out the muzzle break, its a hoot we all should have one, now its time to start sourcing out my reloading components

CGN Regular
    Mine seems to produce 1 MOA quite easily shooting PMC factory ammo. Once I get a chance I want to work up hand loads just to see how tight a group really is possible.
    I talked with the owner of ATRS who I got the lower from and it looks like they may be doing some nice accessory items such as extended bolt knobs and a more efficient brake.
    The factory DA brake is not bad but having shot a 50 with an ATRS brake on it is much more pleasant. The primary extraction on the latest DA50 uppers is considerably better than the earlier ones were but a larger bolt knob on a longer bolt handle would be a nice improvement.
    All in all I am very happy with my DA50

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234