Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Let me try and clarify a few points.

The Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol FRT # 176222-1has been classified as a Pistol.
    These Scorpions will be coming direct from CZ UB not from the US, this is the model we will be selling.
    This Scorpion will come with 5rd mags as the mags are based on a SMG mag.
    The barrel length will be 198 mm in length, even if rebarreled they will stay restricted as once a Pistol always a Pistol under Canadian law.
    These Scorpions will be coming complete with the folding stock.
    CZ UB are not interested in building a non restricted version at the factory to support the Canadian market

There is a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine FRT # 136083- this has been classified as a Carbine.
    This model is only available from the US but CZ USA will not ship to Canada.
    The barrel lengths are 196, 406, 411 and 419 mm as these start as Carbines they could be rebarreled and changed to non restricted.
    Wolverine Supplies is incorrectly listed as an importer.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I did read some posts, and post #322 suggests that NR version is coming soon? Who got time to read 31 pages of posts? I don't. Hence I was asking Wolverine directly for clarification.
    Someone is speculating that they will be getting a non restricted CZ 805. The CZ 805 is a BREN, this not a Scorpion and that is pure speculation at this time, this may or may not happen in the future.

So since your only answering on the CZ page I will ask here.
    What is happening with the Sig mpx. Are you still getting them and when.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So since your only answering on the CZ page I will ask here.
    What is happening with the Sig mpx. Are you still getting them and when.
    Thanks
    Sorry I missed your question;

We have heard nothing from MD Charlton, but getting accurate information from them is extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sorry I missed your question;

We have heard nothing from MD Charlton, but getting accurate information from them is extremely difficult.
    I was told MD charlton was not the only importer of these to you?
    What about the other importer

Let me try and clarify a few points.
    There is a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine FRT # 136083- this has been classified as a Carbine.
    This model is only available from the US but CZ USA will not ship to Canada.
    The barrel lengths are 196, 406, 411 and 419 mm as these start as Carbines they could be rebarreled and changed to non restricted.
    Wolverine Supplies is incorrectly listed as an importer.
    WAIT!!! WTF? like Never? I thought the next batch might get registered as Carbine so down the road people can have the "OPTION" to make it NR....this is crazy for CZ USA not to sell it to us Canadians...is our Money no good? or is this a supply and demand thing?

Someone is speculating that they will be getting a non restricted CZ 805. The CZ 805 is a BREN, this not a Scorpion and that is pure speculation at this time, this may or may not happen in the future.
    Thank you Mr Wolverine. You guys always have been very helpfull and professional. Always a pleasure to deal with you guys.

So if you guys are the sole importer, is go tenda just buying some from you and reselling them? I have a pre order through them and I'm assuming it'll be tied into your shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie213 View Post
    So if you guys are the sole importer, is go tenda just buying some from you and reselling them? I have a pre order through them and I'm assuming it'll be tied into your shipment.
    To answer your post with complete honesty, which is the only way I can answer, puts me in a very delicate position. I will say what I can, but you will have to read between the lines a little. After an earlier post of mine here, CZ recieved some "angry" e-mails, they responded by cancelling our exclusive agreement for the Scorpion. We are assured that we will be receiving the first shipment from CZ UB, after that, I guess anything goes.

Due to the delays by CZ UB shipping, we have had customers cancel their orders with us. I certainly don't blame them for that. Our order was first due to be shipped in May, I am told because CZ UB were unprepared to pin magazines, they have delayed it until now. The result is that when our order arrives we should have a good inventory. Yes we are supplying many dealers, I can not list here which dealers have placed orders, the quantity ordered, or when they placed the order. That is confidential, but you are free to ask your dealer who they have ordered their Scorpions from.

The rest, as they say, will come out in the wash.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 08-10-2017 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Grammatical Corrections

To answer your post with complete honesty, which is the only way I can answer, puts me in a very delicate position. I will say what I can, but you will have to read between the lines a little. After an earlier post of mine here, CZ recieved some "angry" e mails, they responded by cancelling our exclusive agreement for the Scorpion. We are assured that we will be receiving the first shipment from CZ UB, after that, I guess anything goes.

Due to the delays by CZ UB shipping, our order was first due to be shipped in May, due, I am told because CZ UB were unprepared to pin magazines, we have had customers cancel their orders with us. I certainly don,t blame them for that. The result is that when our order arrives we should have a good inventory. Yes we are supplying many dealers, I can not list here which dealers have placed orders, the quantity ordered or when they placed the order,that is confidential, but you are free to ask your dealer who they have ordered their Scorpions from.

The rest, as they say, will come out in the wash.
    SIGH. I feel your pain and frustration, Mr Wolverine. We have a tough crowd here on CGN. I am so sorry that you lost the exclusivity with CZ. This is why some business members here use less of this forum. It seems like the more a business like Wolverine try to accommodate, the more hassle they get.

Folks @CGN, if you continue to hassle our Canadian stores, well you can guess what will happen to them on this forum.