Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    We are waiting for a shipping conformation from CZ... Trust me if I had more to say I would be, right now they are sitting there and awaiting to be loaded and fired over to us.
    Apologies folks but once I have more to say I will.
    Ok, thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    What a PITA.

CZ that is.

Wolverine's has always been great to me. Especially with my HK stuff. I will patiently wait.

At leaat they are packaged and ready to be ship. That means all the mags are ready

You know what i might do... i'm going to go get the Airsoft ASG version... I think this will help me out with the wait.

OH, wait, the aisoft is 600 and need a battery and a charger... so about 800 $ with Taxes...

it's ok, i'll wait, screw that idea !!!

Lol.

I can smell it.....

Business Member Rep
    We have a little something extra for all those who have "stayed the course" with us through the delays as a token of our appreciation for your loyalty and patience.
    We will update all those with a pre-order when we contact you to process the order.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    We have a little something extra for all those who have "stayed the course" with us through the delays as a token of our appreciation for your loyalty and patience.
    We will update all those with a pre-order when we contact you to process the order.
    Thanks again.
    >.< what about those of us that didn't get to make a pre-order, despite wanting to?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    >.< what about those of us that didn't get to make a pre-order, despite wanting to?
    Ha, yeah, no kidding... I've also been patiently waiting for these to arrive to buy one, rather than picking one up from a certain other vendor as I prefer to support Wolverine
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Thanks again.
    Glad to hear they're nearly here after the long wait; looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hope there are extra mags available for sale.
    There is no way EVERYBODY was kung*fu fighting. No way!