Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353637383940414243444546474850 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

CGN Regular
    How long until you get the NR version any projections on the cost (ie same as the restricted or will the additional work & lower numbers require more $$$?
    I hate when the grey market companies don't even accept CAD just lets you know how much they contribute to the local market, because of that I would not buy their mix and match version of the gun. Your real version will be worth the wait.
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

No NR from wolverine. Its been stated on a post somewhere here in page 3 or 4.

Czub wont entertain us because our market is too small.

CGN Regular
    First post said they were still talking with a mfgr about getting them made. Did I miss something in all the pages of posts in this thread?
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    First post said they were still talking with a mfgr about getting them made. Did I miss something in all the pages of posts in this thread?
    Tis a long thread, super easy to miss something so no worries, CZ will not be doing a 18.6" version of it as it was stated, our market is just to small to justify it. It sucks, but we continue on, and just get to rock the shorties!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Showing these out of stock on the website?
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Thats cause they are not there yet

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    They have arrived!!! They are in the back and the folks are getting them processed. Be patient as we have to go through them all, do the lovely paperwork that is involved with importing firearms into Canada, and then we will start calling all of our backorders!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    They have arrived!!! They are in the back and the folks are getting them processed. Be patient as we have to go through them all, do the lovely paperwork that is involved with importing firearms into Canada, and then we will start calling all of our backorders!
    Yay!

Pictures please pictures i beg you !!!!!! Can't wait !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    I don't want to get homoerotic about this, but I could kiss ya