Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31414344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

HBI stuffs ordered. AK style safety, left side safety removal, trigger weight reduce spring kit and a larger chargeing handle. I think these are MUST done.

Other than the obvious support for Wolverine for just being an outstanding company to deal with, are there any key pros/ cons of going with the 7" vs the 16" ? I prefer the look of the 16" but am not sure if the longer barrel translates to an advantage ballistically (it is a 9mm after all) ?

I think it's mostly personal. For sure there is some bennifits to the longer barrel. ( precision and speed ) Obviously, there is the restricted / non-restricted aspect of things.

Something else is the range you go to. Mine is inside and 30 something yards, so... no to keen on bringing a long riffle. ( i have an AR-15 for this purpose )

But for me, to be able to go to the range with a small range bag, no one suspecting nothing. Being able to unfold the SBR, shoulder it, with a red dot on top. This means a lot of fun for me. ( CQB style )

CGN frequent flyer
    I like the fact that it is a unique firearm, and it's available in Canada. I like the short barrel version, not really digging (personal opinion) the long barrel version.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Venkman View Post
    I think it's mostly personal. For sure there is some bennifits to the longer barrel. ( precision and speed ) Obviously, there is the restricted / non-restricted aspect of things.

Something else is the range you go to. Mine is inside and 30 something yards, so... no to keen on bringing a long riffle. ( i have an AR-15 for this purpose )

But for me, to be able to go to the range with a small range bag, no one suspecting nothing. Being able to unfold the SBR, shoulder it, with a red dot on top. This means a lot of fun for me. ( CQB style )

Let's play a game... Guess what is missing in the picture below?!? ( Nothing to do with the excellent wolverine supplies service they gave us, but being in QC, things takes time!)

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Let's play a game... Guess what is missing in the picture below?!? ( Nothing to do with the excellent wolverine supplies service they gave us, but being in QC, things takes time!)

Canadapost making sure you aren't home so they can "attempt" delivery......

But seriously I hope you get it soon!!!! The more pews had the better!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Honestly, it has more to be with the cession. You haven't shipped yet cause we are still waiting for the paperwork!!

Viva El Québec!

Nothing to do with Canada post unfortunately, and nothing to do with Wolverine Supplies

CGN frequent flyer
    Did you already receive the transfer reference #?

If you did, and if it has been 24 hours, call your CFO to inquire if there is anything else they need from you to complete the transfer.

Honestly, it has more to be with the cession. You haven't shipped yet cause we are still waiting for the paperwork!!

Viva El Québec!

Nothing to do with Canada post unfortunately, and nothing to do with Wolverine Supplies

I did get the ref number.

Now translate this:

L’arme est de type carabine semi-automatique à autorisation restreinte. Des vérifications supplémentaires sont requises et elles peuvent prendre jusqu’à 3 semaines en jours ouvrables avant d’être complétées.

Nous allons mentionner l’urgence de la situation mais nous ne pouvons donner aucunes garanties.

Can take up to 3 weeks in business days. I can't ####ing translate this. 3 weeks of business days. Cmon. Is it 15 days or 21 days?!?

#### me.