CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Still waiting for mine . In transit with CP

CGN frequent flyer
    Waiting for my registration paperwork.

QUOTE=Peter Venkman;14151971]This thread is quiet since a couple of days. I guess people are busy playing with their new toys!!![/QUOTE]

Have been playing with mine for a week now!! 400 ish rounds at the range last week and the only stoppages were from empty mags
    I changed a few things out, a Yeti pistol grip, trigger shoe and springs were swapped, an AK style right side safety (cats ass!), and added a SIG red dot and Magpul vertical grip. Once I figure out adding pics to threads it'll go up. I tried 3 different brands of ammo and it are everything no problem!
    I also polished the key parts of the sear & trigger and it is now sooooo much smoother than stock! The trigger springs and polishing make it so much more fun! I can't wait for my next range trip.

Last edited by Recce guy01; 11-28-2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: adding pics

Quote Originally Posted by Recce guy01 View Post
    Have been playing with mine for a week now!! 400 ish rounds at the range last week and the only stoppages were from empty mags
    I changed a few things out, a Yeti pistol grip, trigger shoe and springs were swapped, an AK style right side safety (cats ass!), and added a SIG red dot and Magpul vertical grip. Once I figure out adding pics to threads it'll go up. I tried 3 different brands of ammo and it are everything no problem!
    I also polished the key parts of the sear & trigger and it is now sooooo much smoother than stock! The trigger springs and polishing make it so much more fun! I can't wait for my next range trip.
    a youtube video of the work you did on the trigger should be very appreciated. Thanks to share.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    a youtube video of the work you did on the trigger should be very appreciated. Thanks to share.
    I have trouble adding a pic to CGN! Let alone making and uploading a YouTube video and putting that to CGN, lol!
    I had done some previous work on my 1911 and AR triggers and held to the same technique of stoning, 800-2000 sand paper and polishing. If I only knew how to do the darn media stuff...

How did you registration come so quick? Mine was transferred the day after they arrived and I'm still waiting

What's everyone using for optics? I'm thinking about picking up a Trijicon RMR for mine. Not sure if it will co-witness though.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donkbet View Post
    What's everyone using for optics? I'm thinking about picking up a Trijicon RMR for mine. Not sure if it will co-witness though.
    Whatever it is will have to be a low mount. Flat top cowitness mounts are to high

Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    Type in cz scorpion evo trigger job into youtube.

Mine was shipped yesterday. Supposed to be delivered on Friday.

I'm going to use my Vortex Venom on it. It does co-witness with the CZ sights from what i found on the web. can't wait ! It's cheap and Vortex have a very good warranty.