Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

When are you getting mags in and will they be pinned or riveted?
    Remember High River! Who's protecting YOUR civil rights?

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Got my reggie yesterday. Looks like i am going up friday
    Men, we got our scorpion at the same date. Hopefully i’ll get my registration today or got it yesterday!! ( i couldn’t check yesterday ). Can wait to zero it then have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    We ordered spare mags when we ordered the first Scorpions but we do not have an ETA yet, in the past CZ have always pinned their mags, I see no reason why they would change this.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    The magazines we will be receiving will have a very subtle pin through them, not a rivet plugged in the back.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Sweet!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Love it!!! I assume you will be getting 30/5??? I thought I was happy with the 20/5 but after seeing what it looks like with a 30/5.... WOW, very nice!
    Remember High River! Who's protecting YOUR civil rights?

CGN Regular
    Got my papers on Thursday, put a red/green dot reflex on it, took it to the range today..... took me a few shots to get used to the trigger, but ohhh man, does it ever shoot nice (and accurate for such a short barrel)....... 100% satisfied!! One of the things to say Thanks for this weekend!!! LOL
    Thanks Wolverine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Venkman View Post
    Men, we got our scorpion at the same date. Hopefully i’ll get my registration today or got it yesterday!! ( i couldn’t check yesterday ). Can wait to zero it then have fun!!!
    i only had to made very little adjustment to my Burris, the factory computer target shows that it was shooting left and low, and the burris FF3 has a line at the back of the optic, so i just lined up the dot to that and shot. it was way less to the left than the factory target.

Now only if we can get rid of the pre travel right at the start of the trigger pull, then i will be one happy man. Unless Geissele decides to come through with a Scorpion trigger. Last i look a few days ago, Geissele said they have a trigger in the work for the APC, and then its onto finishing up the SSP trigger, which they have yet to send my replacement one. I was one of the first batch of shooter to try it out, and mine failed miserably ( it went full auto on me after a mag).

The flaming pig will need to come off, as it is generating too much back pressure and making the gun recoiling very violently, i shot it without the pig for the rest of the day and it is very mild. I may put a fake can on it once i can source one that is 1/2x28 but with a 40 cal ID.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    i only had to made very little adjustment to my Burris, the factory computer target shows that it was shooting left and low, and the burris FF3 has a line at the back of the optic, so i just lined up the dot to that and shot. it was way less to the left than the factory target.

Now only if we can get rid of the pre travel right at the start of the trigger pull, then i will be one happy man. Unless Geissele decides to come through with a Scorpion trigger. Last i look a few days ago, Geissele said they have a trigger in the work for the APC, and then its onto finishing up the SSP trigger, which they have yet to send my replacement one. I was one of the first batch of shooter to try it out, and mine failed miserably ( it went full auto on me after a mag).

The flaming pig will need to come off, as it is generating too much back pressure and making the gun recoiling very violently, i shot it without the pig for the rest of the day and it is very mild. I may put a fake can on it once i can source one that is 1/2x28 but with a 40 cal ID.
    Shim the sear or look at the CZ Custom trigger.
    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=86073.15

Was able to go shoot it today. Took me 2 mags to get it zeroed at 25 yards. ( it’s the max distance at my range ) vortex venom. I shot american eagle 147 gr and boy i enjoyed my evening. It’s a blast to shoot! It’s real’y accurate. I was constantly making 5 inches groups ( i’ll get better with time ) but it’s so fun to shoot! Also, i like the ergonomics. The only thing i still struggle with is the safety. Not because it rubbed my finger, but because it’s counter intuitive. It will take me some time getting used to it. Slide lock is nice, mag release is nice. I really like the trigger to. ( nothing to compare to an ar trigger, but compared to a glock trigger, it’s really nice. I’ll keep mine stock for sure. I really like the stock on it, really solid. And the cheek is really comfortable on it.

Unfortunately, i only realized one important thing when i had only my last 2 mags of ammo, my brightness setting on the vortex was way too bright. When i toned it down my grouos were way more precise. Also, recoil is really easy to manage. Can’t barely feel it with the 147 gr. I would compare this to my diemaco sa 15.7.

Something else i noticed, when your bolt is locked back because you are out of Amo, there is no trigger reset. Since i can’t count up to five and i can’t feel yet the bolt locking back, it’s a nice way to know you are out of Ammo.

Worth the wait to get this beast. Thank you to Wolverine supplies to make this happen.