Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I make no apologies I am a dinosaur of a past age, I give honest advice based on real life experience to customers. They are then free to go and purchase from the cheapest on line store with the fancy web page that they can find to save a buck, that is free enterprise. Then when they have a problem they come back to me to sort it out and sometimes they are surprized when I am a little short with them, I finish up with a reputation of been grouchy! Try and figure that out! Boy am I looking forward to retiring, at least my dog understands me.
    I hear ya. I really do.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

He clearly says cz doesn't want to make a non restricted model in his post.

Nice job wolverine

BANNED
    Last edited by doubletapblanc; 04-06-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Well, my APC223 is in the mail and here I am ready to get on the wait list for this bad boy too. Well done.

I believe with fair pricing and good service you will continue to have a successful business. The businesses that suffer the most will be those that took advantage of a monopoly to raise prices above what a competitive market will tolerate.

I can see both sides of this debate. A newer company uses technology and possibly a more efficient business model to bring products in at a lower price. In many ways that is good for the customer. On the other hand Wolverine had to spend years going through red tape and getting an FRT so they should be compensated for that. Otherwise why would any company bother bringing new products to the market?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    ^I agree with the above sentiment, as long as you remain relativily close to your competition, I would rather support you because as noted your service is awesome.

But if its going to be another case of the Bushmaster DMR rifles where most retailers are selling for $3350-$3500 cad, and the "grey market dealer" comes in at about $3000 cad or a little less depending on exchange, why would one not go that route?

The single biggest advantage importers (that are not simply importing US stock) have is the ability to bring Canadian compliant firearms to market, specifically by ordering with NR barrels.

I have intentions of both a NR Skorpion and MPX, and both would be easiest to buy from Canadian retailers if the were offered as such. But if niether are offered like that, I may as well go the lowest investment route and put savings towards the custom conversion hadn't I?

I fail to see what it is that irg cant provide that others can? If irg method is making them more competitively priced and hard to compete with, why are other retailors not importing the same way?

I dont mean this in a rude way Jon, just curious why other importers insist on a less efficient method. Also, if margins are so tight, why not be the exclusive retailer of your imports, that way you don't have to worry about being able to put a 30% total mark up on your product and struggle to remain competitive. Seems that IRG has proven this to be an effective means of getting firearms into prospective buyers hands at significantly reduced rate, should be able to fit your business too should it not?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Thread has been de-railed lets bring it back to focus.

It is about the awesome EVO S1.

I told myself the APC was my last purchase for a while.............

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    The cool factor of these are unreal! I would definitely prefer to buy one with at least the option of future NR. But if that's not a reality oh well would likely pick one up anyways! Thanks wolverine!
    |CCFR|

Just wanted to send a note of thanks for supporting the Canadian firearms community and all the hard work with the RCMP. I will continue to frequent your business to support our local suppliers! Now if you could get a CZ Bren 806 Gen2, I would be very, very, very, interested... lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Ya! +1 for the Bren! Keep this approval train rolling!
    |CCFR|