Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hopefully some time this year!

As for price, I haven't a clue as I don't even know what specs she will be. Even though we deal direct with CZ UB we are invoiced in US dollars so the exchange rate plays a large part in price determination.

Sorry but that is the best I can do right now.
    You guys have been awesome, I couldn't pick up a Scorpion when it first was available after the APC223 but the next shipment you guys get, I'm all aboard and maybe a Bren too when it becomes available. Keep fighting the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hopefully some time this year!

As for price, I haven't a clue as I don't even know what specs she will be. Even though we deal direct with CZ UB we are invoiced in US dollars so the exchange rate plays a large part in price determination.

Sorry but that is the best I can do right now.
    Great!

I really look forward to getting an unrestricted CZ 805 some time soon!
    I will be gone with no reception or internet from this Friday (Aug 30) until Monday (Sept 2), If you message me on Friday or during the weekend, I will only be able to get back to you on late Monday or Tuesday.

What's all of this? CZ BREN? Are you bringing in CZ BREN non restricted?? If you are, I am not getting NR Scorpion from the other dealer. What's the ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    What's all of this? CZ BREN? Are you bringing in CZ BREN non restricted?? If you are, I am not getting NR Scorpion from the other dealer. What's the ETA?
    way to shxtkick Mr wolverine in the face by buying the NR Scorpion from the other guy AND stating it in his forum.

MR Wolverine, if you need a referral to a dentist i will be happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    way to shxtkick Mr wolverine in the face by buying the NR Scorpion from the other guy AND stating it in his forum.

MR Wolverine, if you need a referral to a dentist i will be happy to help
    Hold on to your horse mister. Read it again. I said if Wolverine is bringing in NR Scorpion, I will buy it from Wolverine instead of the other dealer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Hold on to your horse mister. Read it again. I said if Wolverine is bringing in NR Scorpion, I will buy it from Wolverine instead of the other dealer.
    Wolverine had said before that they will not be bringing in NR scorpion.
    Should read the posts first.
    What?

Two weeks! And MAYBE a Bren approval this year! Oh my, luv hurts. Thx Wolverine ,you guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by woodchopper View Post
    Yes and this makes me smile.

Now that the RCMP lab has started classing every mag as dual purpose, there is no advantage to having a pistol FRT.

Commercial version of a short barrel carbine. Just restricted by length.

Oh and shipping in 2 weeks that is good.
    Wait...these can never be turn to NR even if a longer barrel is installed...am I missing something? What do you mean by "Commercial version of a short barrel carbine. Just restricted by length" ? These are registered as handguns and will stay R regardless of the barrel length right?

Well I'm not certain as well.

I thought they were all classed as a semi auto version of a SMG / short barrel carbine.

But now I see that they have a pistol designation.

Hmmm
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    Wolverine had said before that they will not be bringing in NR scorpion.
    Should read the posts first.
    I did read some posts, and post #322 suggests that NR version is coming soon? Who got time to read 31 pages of posts? I don't. Hence I was asking Wolverine directly for clarification.