CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

wx_camera_1506572571162.jpg

Yeahhhhhhh

For the stock trigger, I don't feel it's bad. The wall is terrible to catch. But the pull isn't as heavy as I was expecting. Same for the safety. I don't feel it's to difficult to switch. I'm build like 2 man, but I was expecting it to be really bad. It's not.

I'm a heavy Glock user, so this could explain part of it. But I was pleasantly surprised!

I'll keep it stock.

Hey Sky, can you tell us about your setup please.
Thanks

HBI trigger spring and trigger shoe. HBI pro stock charging handle. Dlask XB1 flaming pig. Apex safeties Burris Fastfire 3 on American Defense mount, which is still way too high for CO-witness. I will live with it and treat it as a lower 1/3rd. The Venom does sit ever so slightly lower but the actual optic is crap, i went thru a few of them on my handgun, thank god for the lifetime warranty.

Last edited:
Is there flaming pig the flash hider/compensator?

HBI trigger spring and trigger shoe. HBI pro stock charging handle. Dlask XB1 flaming pig. Apex safeties Burris Fastfire 3 on American Defense mount, which is still way too high for CO-witness. I will live with it and treat it as a lower 1/3rd. The Venom does sit ever so slightly lower but the actual optic is crap, i went thru a few of them on my handgun, thank god for the lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom