Thread: Merkel Massive Savings!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Merkel Massive Savings!!

Holy-Schmoly that is some decent savings!! You can save up to $3825.00 on a Merkel double rifle right now, check out the link below and give them a solid view cause you will not see savings like this again any time soon!

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Merkel 140 AE Safari Double rifles. All these rifles are all brand new in the box and came direct from the Merkel factory in Germany. These all feature top tang safety, double triggers, the front is folding, these large caliber rifles are never fitted with “set triggers”. All rifles come with selective ejectors. They have standard “express” sights, a fixed rear notched blade with two fold down leafs. Sling fittings are included. Shadow line cheek piece and rubber recoil pad

There is one rifle in caliber .500 NE with standard Arabesque engraving the rest are all caliber .470 NE, some with Arabesque engraving and some with game scene engraving.

The classic big game double rifle, still the preferred choice of many Professional Hunters and safari clients when hunting dangerous game.The Merkel version of the Anson & Deeley boxlock is traditionally valued for its unrivalled reliability for big game hunting. An uncomplicated workhorse, based on the experience of over 100 years of rifle development for big game hunting. The mechanical systems are doubled and can thus function autonomously-this is particularly important in dangerous situations.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Damn, I paid a LOT more for mine from you guys a few years ago....

Why can't there be one 9.3x74r

Damn those are good prices can’t justify buying another Double right now or I would be all over the 500. I paid $2500 more for my 470 about 15 years ago

Life member, NRA, NFA,CFSS