$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718
Results 171 to 179 of 179

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion

  1. #171
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hiding in Camp X
    Posts
    7,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are waiting to receive the correct BREN semi auto from CZ so that we can forward to the RCMP along with a select fire model (Which we have) so they can see the exact changes between the two models.
    Would this speed things up to get them here Mr. Wolverine or would be looking at a 4 year process??

    Proud union member of local 113
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

  2. #172
    Newbie SwitchTrail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5
    I know they just announced it, But is there a good chance of the scorpions landing in June now that the UN Marking plan has pushed back to the end of 2018?

    I cant wait for mine!!!

  3. #173
    CGN Regular teknition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sarnia, On
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are waiting to receive the correct BREN semi auto from CZ so that we can forward to the RCMP along with a select fire model (Which we have) so they can see the exact changes between the two models.
    Nice... so you have to provide a full auto, so they can see how to make it full auto, therefore basically paying for the supplies and doing their job for them. Guess it's not fair to them to have to figure it out on their own like anyone else would have to. That's what makes all these firearms so easily convertible
    Member: NFA , CSSA
    ****WE WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE FULL REPEAL OF C-68****

  4. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    98
    What's a BERN?

  5. #175
    Big Mouth mr.e moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta.
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by GunCrazy View Post
    What's a BERN?
    Dyslectic copy of a BREN.
    This ain't Dodge City,And you ain't Bill Hickok. Quigley down under.

  6. #176
    Big Mouth Jesuswon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    quebec
    Posts
    1,613
    olo

  7. #177
    Big Mouth Mumbles Marble Mouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,670
    Most people probably don't know this but some of you will probably find this interesting but BREN is the name given for firearms that were a collaboration design between Brno and Enfield (BREN). Today BREN is just a trademark name now for CZ and has nothing to do with Enfield anymore.

  8. #178
    Uber Super GunNutz Kingjenky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    The bush
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Would this speed things up to get them here Mr. Wolverine or would be looking at a 4 year process??
    Probably a 4year wait for sure I'm guessing......considering we really can't start waiting till the lab gets something to review!!!! But don't you have a bunch a new toys to finger till then .
    We are all so politicaly correct

  9. #179
    CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    128
    Thanks dude, I am one of those people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Most people probably don't know this but some of you will probably find this interesting but BREN is the name given for firearms that were a collaboration design between Brno and Enfield (BREN). Today BREN is just a trademark name now for CZ and has nothing to do with Enfield anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •