Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangell View Post
    Question:. I have seen pics of a few already in Canada? If there is a problem with the magazines how did anyone get them?
    I understand the guns already in Canada have come from the US, our Scorpions are manufactured completely by CZ UB in the Czech Republic and are coming direct from the Czech factory.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    CZ are still working on perfecting a 5 rd magazine, when we have a confirmed shipping date I will post it here.
    Are they not just pinning existing magazines or are they manufacturing something new for the Canadian market

Will these Scorps be functionally identical to the US models latest generation models (G2?), I assume they won't have the 922R parts which is great, but will they be pretty much identical to what the US market is currently getting? Same barrel threading etc?

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Are they not just pinning existing magazines or are they manufacturing something new for the Canadian market

Will these Scorps be functionally identical to the US models latest generation models (G2?), I assume they won't have the 922R parts which is great, but will they be pretty much identical to what the US market is currently getting? Same barrel threading etc?
    They are all made in the Czech Republic, same manufacturing facilities. Some just got into the US faster.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Wolverine, with your expertise and extensive past knowledge, what would be your best educated guess when these may arrive?

End of June? End of July? I'm not annoyed or mad ( I know how these things end up going ). Just looking for a ballpark for fund allocation haha.
    |CCFR|

CZ are pinning the mags at the factory in the Czech Republic, the samples I have were done years ago and work fine, but I am told they are having "issues" now, I have no idea what the problem is or how long it will take to resolve.

Their are some differences with some models in the US, I have been told that some manufacturing is completed in the US but I have no idea what? The models that are completed in the US are not available to us. It has been made clear to me that CZ USA do not want their products exported to Canada!

Our Scorpions will be current European manufacture, I have no idea how they will compare with the US models.

I am sorry that I can not give you a delivery date, I simply do not have one, I would only be guessing. Trust me, I am finding this whole Scorpion issue extremely frustrating.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    They are all made in the Czech Republic, same manufacturing facilities. Some just got into the US faster.
    The S1 has been in the US for several years now, 2015 I think is when they were generally available to the public. It isn't like this is a new gun, there have been several changes made to the gun as well since its release to the US public. So I would assume and hope that we are getting 2017 manufacture dates.

But the question about the magazines is still odd, why would they not just pin them? You can buy the magazines currently both as pinned 20 and 30 rounders. I am just curious as to why this appears to be the cause of delay. I have pre-paid for 2 of them and look forward to them arriving.

CGN Regular
    CZ are pinning the mags at the factory in the Czech Republic, the samples I have were done years ago and work fine, but I am told they are having "issues" now, I have no idea what the problem is or how long it will take to resolve.

Their are some differences with some models in the US, I have been told that some manufacturing is completed in the US but I have no idea what? The models that are completed in the US are not available to us. It has been made clear to me that CZ USA do not want their products exported to Canada!

Our Scorpions will be current European manufacture, I have no idea how they will compare with the US models.

I am sorry that I can not give you a delivery date, I simply do not have one, I would only be guessing. Trust me, I am finding this whole Scorpion issue extremely frustrating.
    No problem, thank you for the updates. They will get here when they get here I'm glad the Scorpions we get will get all CZ builds. That is a plus in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    No problem, thank you for the updates. They will get here when they get here
    I guess I will wait it out. I have this and the sig mpx on order with you guys and realy excited about getting them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    All good! I appreciate the honesty ( like always! ). Thanks John & crew!

|CCFR|

I get this story from manufacturers (non-firearms related) I deal when they have sold the stock to someone else.