Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO S1 Scorpion *UPDATE*

CGN Regular
    I ordered 2... This gives me a chance to get all the extra bits together before they arrive so I can dress them up right away...

Have they figured out how to pin a mag yet? Because you initiated the process to get these in Canada I will stick with you for the duration, it's just a little disheartening to see others playing with their new toys while we wait.
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Man this sucks!!!!! I feel for John and the wolverine crew. The rcmp kickem in the nuts and spit on them with the 858! they do all the leg work on this evo and doink irg s beats em down on it.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

And we need to add to this the transfer time... so, i guess we'll finally put our hands on them in August.

I'm guessing the transport is by sea container... If some of us would be willing to pay for air shipments from CZ to Wolverine, would you consider this option or it's already to late to arrange something ?

But, what ever happens i'll wait. I have other toys... I already purchased a hard case for the evo. An inforce wml gen 2 and i'm trying to find more mags already !!!

Also, i'm spending my summer vacation in sandbanks ( i'm from Quebec ) so if the timming is right, i might go and pick it up directly at wolverine !!! yay !

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Venkman View Post
    And we need to add to this the transfer time... so, i guess we'll finally put our hands on them in August.

I'm guessing the transport is by sea container... If some of us would be willing to pay for air shipments from CZ to Wolverine, would you consider this option or it's already to late to arrange something ?

But, what ever happens i'll wait. I have other toys... I already purchased a hard case for the evo. An inforce wml gen 2 and i'm trying to find more mags already !!!

Also, i'm spending my summer vacation in sandbanks ( i'm from Quebec ) so if the timming is right, i might go and pick it up directly at wolverine !!! yay !
    We always ship by air, thanks.

Nice !

Business Member Rep
    CZ always ship to via air.
    The June shipment is already in progress and we have been told by CZ that the magazines should be ready for the July shipment.
    We must bear in mind that CZ is a massive company and small projects like changing the point of pinning the magazines is a logistical nightmare compared to a small company where changes are easily made.

There may be a little short term pain while we wait for these to come in but I am sure we all have other firearms to play with while we wait and a year from now this little wait will be forgotten.

I would like to add that all of us here at Wolverine Supplies appreciate the support of all our customers who have stood with us on this long term project. This support helps us work on lots more special projects for all of you.

I orderd one at my local LGS thank you Wolverine.

I'm happy to support an awesome shop like yours and have spend many a "thousands" of dollars at your store. And am happy to continue to do so!! Keep up the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by edwin-97a View Post
    I orderd one at my local LGS thank you Wolverine.
    Same thing. I ordered one locally just because of this.

Next purchase for me wilk be the Bren805