FightLite MXR Carbine

Thread: FightLite MXR Carbine

Tags: None

Mr Wolverine said:

FightLite MXR Carbine

A preview of the new MXR from FightLite industries, I understand she is in the final stages of development and should be available late summer. We are hoping to get samples as quickly as possible so we can submit to the RCMP SFSS for classification. She is a high quality pistol caliber carbine. The special feature is that the mag well can be adapted to use a selection of different pistol magazines. FightLite would be pleased to develop a 18.6 inch barrel model for Canada so she would be non restricted. I am advised the target retail price will be $700 USD, it remains to be seen if this will be obtainable.

Tyler Durden said:
    tag
    "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fvck with us." - Tyler Durden

jparent said:
    Um.

Yes.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

pipeliner said:
    Count me in for NR, provided it can stay around targeted price. That is a nice little rifle.

700-223 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

A preview of the new MXR from FightLite industries, I understand she is in the final stages of development and should be available late summer. We are hoping to get samples as quickly as possible so we can submit to the RCMP SFSS for classification. She is a high quality pistol caliber carbine. The special feature is that the mag well can be adapted to use a selection of different pistol magazines. FightLite would be pleased to develop a 18.6 inch barrel model for Canada so she would be non restricted. I am advised the target retail price will be $700 USD, it remains to be seen if this will be obtainable.
    Wow! If either the MPX or the CZ had mag compatibility with a pistol I own, I'd already have bought one. As it is, I'm just barely resisting... I don't 'need' one of these at all, but if they come in sub $1000 I'll buy one for sure. You pull this off, I'll put down cash on the pre-order for sure...

Hmm... Is it going to use a standard AR-15 trigger group? Furniture looks standard...

norlandgeese said:
    Very cool! Tagged.
    Mismatch is the new black

H.K.Glock 007 said:
    Id take one of these as well!
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

8. play.soccer said:
    Tagged!

cyclone said:
    DI or piston?
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

10. cranswick said:
    looks like blow-back