Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: FightLite MXR Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Not half as bad as we want to sell you all one right now, but we have to be patient, no news yet.
    Sorry, too lazy to read every page so you might have answered this already. Is there a NR version in the works for sure?
    Last edited by Swami; 08-09-2017 at 11:21 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    mr Wolverine, please dont put a 18.5" barrel on it to make this rifle. Keep it looking cool, the way it is. For most folks in the cities the only place where we can discharge a firearm is a range. Does not really matter is it restricted or not.

Its another things if rifle has a 16" barrell to make it 18.5" but extending a 7" barrel to 18.5" is plain insanity. Not to mention how stupid it looks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    If I wanted a restricted pcc, i would build an ar

I wouldn't buy this if it was restricted
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

^exactly! Fingers crossed it stays NR as per the first post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Any updates on this? Like so many others...a NR version, 9mm with full-length hand guard=my first PCC. Mag type? I don't have any handguns I need to share mags with, is there another reason guys are asking for one mag type over another?

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Any updates on this? Like so many others...a NR version, 9mm with full-length hand guard=my first PCC. Mag type? I don't have any handguns I need to share mags with, is there another reason guys are asking for one mag type over another?
    People that run glock or own glock mags want glock compatible PCCs. I have my SIGs so I want a SIG version. Also there's tons of glock compatible models already out there. Share the love.

This project is a long way out right now. I see no reason why we can not offer both a non restricted version with an 18.6 inch barrel, ideally with a "matching" hand guard, and a short barreled restricted version as well. Cost will be the determining factor, along with demand. The concept uses mag well adapters so different standard pistol mags can be used. When the project is closer to completion I will keep you updated.

looks like a grease gun barrel nut/barrel
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    This project is a long way out right now. I see no reason why we can not offer both a non restricted version with an 18.6 inch barrel, ideally with a "matching" hand guard, and a short barreled restricted version as well. Cost will be the determining factor, along with demand. The concept uses mag well adapters so different standard pistol mags can be used. When the project is closer to completion I will keep you updated.
    Thanks Mr. W! I've been waiting a long time for a PPC that "struck my fancy" so I'm OK with the wait. Gives me time to scrape the $ together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Thanks, and thank you for taking our feedback into considerations. I'll keep watching this thread.
    Mismatch is the new black