Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: FightLite MXR Carbine

I'd buy one with the mag well for Sig 226 or M&P mags. (I know, I'm the only one on the planet that doesn't own a Glock)
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/VII2Ukh.png[/img

A preview of the new MXR from FightLite industries, I understand she is in the final stages of development and should be available late summer. We are hoping to get samples as quickly as possible so we can submit to the RCMP SFSS for classification. She is a high quality pistol caliber carbine. The special feature is that the mag well can be adapted to use a selection of different pistol magazines. FightLite would be pleased to develop a 18.6 inch barrel model for Canada so she would be non restricted. I am advised the target retail price will be $700 USD, it remains to be seen if this will be obtainable.
    Was poking around the FlightLite website. For some reason. the MXR isn't on there. But i did notice the MCR-036, semi-auto belt-fed AR upper. Any chance of this coming our way?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

This will really kick the butt of sub-par options we have up here... please tell me conversion would be available too?

Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Taggedy tag tag

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    18.6", longer handguard/shroud, 10mm, sign me up!

Ok, I'll take it in almost any caliber but 10mm would be awesome.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

Nonres at a reasonable pricepoint and I see no reason to not add one to the collection

I'd take an NR one, it's too bad cz doesn't want to make a NR scorpion for us. Oh well
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Calibers?

CGN Regular
    Looks like it has a bolt catch as well, which is the downfall of others like the aero, or jr carbine

How about one in5.7x28 ��