Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FightLite MXR Carbine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    QUOTE=Dr.Islay;13693940]Going to be an interesting summer with decisions to make. Flightline, SIG, CZ, oh my![/QUOTE]

Don't forget m305 726x39,type 81 ,wr762, oh and the m10x
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Regular
    NR? I'll take one please. MPX and EVO didn't make it NR, so third time is the charm!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    I'd buy one with the mag well for Sig 226 or M&P mags. (I know, I'm the only one on the planet that doesn't own a Glock)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryroru View Post
    I want one for M&P and CZ mags (hopefully CZ75 compatable). You're not the only one, I know we're outnumbered but hold in there.

The MXR is a multi-caliber platform. According to the company, the gun is primarily available in 9mm but can quickly convert to other pistol calibers such as the .22 LR and .45 ACP. The caliber conversion process does not require the use of tool “The compact MXR is suppressor capable and will also convert to accept a variety of pistol magazine types including Glock, Beretta, CZ, SIG and many others,” said company president and CEO Geoffrey Herring

Looks like this won't be a problem. I also like the inference that there may be multiple caliber options. I can think of all sorts of calibers this would be great with. .357/.44 mag/10mm for starters

For those talking about AR handguards, can't see how that is an option given it seems to be a mono upper or am I missing something? It would be a nice feature for sure.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

Tag

CGN frequent flyer
    are there any .40 pistol mags which feed 9mm in a reliable fashion?

Maybe by the time the FRT is approved for this one, Mad Max will be PM and we can all have short barrel non restricted EVO 3's with 30 round mags.

I would be in for a shorty one!

Quote Originally Posted by ryroru View Post
    I want one for M&P and CZ mags (hopefully CZ75 compatable). You're not the only one, I know we're outnumbered but hold in there.
    Same here, but at least glock mags very common/affordable even if you don't own one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Definitely wouldn't mind picking one of these up if they're going to be cheap.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Left side charging handle! I'm in!