Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which You like more? SIG MPX OR CZ Scorpion EVO

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    ^ Always someone with a separate item from what was originally outlined..
    Im sure that one will get its own thread if its an option later.
    ^ Always someone who feels they need to play mod and police the forums, complaining when someone posts something they don't think belongs.

It's customer feed-back. Suddenly all these pistol caliber carbine/neutered smg's are coming out. But the MXR is the only one that can use 10 round mags, and you can use Glock, SIG, M&P, etc. It multi-cal, comes in NR and can be switched to SBR. And, it's half the price of an Evo, and a third the price of an MPX. Tenda said they plan to bring them in at some point, I'm just showing my interest.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

I like both so I am buying both.

People need to police themselves and not clutter things up. How many threads have 15 out of 20 pages full of nonesense? We all have seen it and been frustrated by it.

I am now doing the same by having to respond to you, this is how it starts.

Yes that gun has a lot going for it, enough for its own thread (already is, at least, one) where that info you gave would be most valuable.

*Insert expected hypocrisy below. We all need to have the last word, after all..
    Last edited by $kull; 04-06-2017 at 06:42 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    People need to police themselves and not clutter things up. How many threads have 15 out of 20 pages full of nonesense? We all have seen it and been frustrated by it.
    I don't see how one post constitutes "clutter". But now, thanks to you, we're up to 4. (and soon 5, 'cuz I know you'll just "have" to reply again)

I am now doing the same by having to respond to you, this is how it starts.
    You didn't "have" to reply and this doesn't have to be the "start" of anything, you can "end" it by just letting it go already.

Yes that gun has a lot going for it, enough for its own thread (already is, at least, one) where that info you gave would be most valuable.
    But by saying so here, I'm letting Tenda know that compared to the Evo and MPX, I prefer the MXR, and I even added why. Again this is feed-back, and many businesses value it. It was otherwise harmless, until you started ranting about it. But anyway, why don't we just drop this and let the thread get back on track? (unless you're one of those "must-have-the-last-word" types...)

Edit: so you have your much needed last word by editing your post above after I posted this one. Gee, how crafty. No one will ever notice... [rolls eyes].
    Last edited by Bad Lieutenant; 04-06-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

EVO - price. I wouldn't buy it though because it is 5 rounds.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

I really like the sig myself, of course this all just based on looks at this time

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    EVO - price. I wouldn't buy it though because it is 5 rounds.
    That's a deal breaker for me too. Stupid Canadian firearms laws are so infuriating.
    In Glock We Trust

+1 for the Sig.
    Price of the sig is pretty off puting, but i find it 1000% sexier then the Cz. And with the CZ getting the SubGun conversion desegnation has really turned me off the gun. 5 round magazines are a bummer for what most would consider a pistol carbine. A reality for us here in Canada i know. But a bummer all the same.

Before I decide to buy either the next time I'm in Vegas I'll be heading to battlefield Vegas and shoot the full auto versions of both. Then decide which one I want the neutered version of, I love these little smgs I don't even care about restricted and 5 rounds for either of these but will be hopeful whoever our new CPC leader is *coughberniercough* will relieve us of such silly constraints

To answer the OP, I prefer the Sig. However, given the Sig is twice the price, that CZ is pretty damn tempting. As far as pc9, getting both all i have to say is - lucky Bugger! Enjoy!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast