Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Completely Furious!

This made my night! Sounds like a company I would love to support!

If we had thumbs-ups then I would give this a thumbs-up
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Super GunNutz
    Great stuff!

Very good to deal with, I bought a couple of gongs for the club and was very happy with the service provided

I was hoping you were going to be a little fast as well lol.

Outstanding customer service Range Rabbit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    I saw what you did there..
    Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    I was hoping you were going to be a little fast as well lol.

Outstanding customer service Range Rabbit
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Good guy. Left my order on my doorstep the same day I ordered it. Threw in some free stuff "for testing" as well. And his steel is surprisingly reasonably priced.

Can't go wrong with RR!

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Nicely played, great to see threads like this.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    made an order including 3 2" gongs, received 6 as well as getting a refund before they arrived, 3 business days after ordered because he did not think they were the best quality. will buy again for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapsk8 View Post
    So I decided to take advantage of the free shipping offer. I decided to give in and just buy some steel! Wife likes watching Hikock45 shoot steel and wanted to have some to try. I ordered:

2x 2" round plates for 17HMR and .22 training.
    4x 4" round plates for .223 at longer range
    a 12" round gong to train newer shooters on a vital zone sized target to teach range limitations.

I received everything in a timely fashion. The only issue was I had a 10" square gong instead of the 12" round. Beautiful it is though.

I happened to be sitting at my computer when I opened my package. I just realised the error when I got an email...from Range Rabbit.
    The email stated that he was unhappy with the quality of his 2" round gongs as he felt the had too many imperfections. Further, he issued a refund to my credit card for the 2" gongs. I immediately got the refund notice as well.

I immediately emailed Glenn. I informed him the 2" gongs were fine, and to charge me again for them as he had time and money in them. I also told him about the error with the 10" gong, but I was happy with it and the free shipping and I was glad to keep it as is.

So here is why I am pissed! Not only did Glenn NOT bill me for the perfectly good 2" gongs I received, he went against my specific instructions and shipped me a 12" round gong...FOR FREE! What the hell is that? FREE!! Now I feel committed to buy MORE targets off of him in the future! What a complete jerk!

Imagine a small business owner with the audacity to force me to want to buy from him in the future! It is like an unfair business tactic in today's world!

Buyer beware.

P.S. Angry titled threads get more views. Sorry.
    Oh, and Thanks Glenn! I shall return!
    Will be making a purchase for some steel from Rabbit based off your review! Love companies who stand behind their product with their wallets as much as they do their mouths.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast