Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 FRT #'s

I have questions in to both CZ, the manufacture not CZ USA and the RCMP. I hope to be able to offer some clarification to lots of these questions next week. As always in these threads people offer opinions and they get taken as facts. With the CFC depending how a question is worded, the phase of the moon and who you ask you may get a different answer. Then when that answer is repeated it gets a different twist to it. I try and put my questions in writing but then they are often ignored which, in my opinion, tells me that the area is a grey one, not black and white.

It has been an interesting week! I hope to have more information here soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Hate to say; "I told you so".

But the RCMP will decide if it's a handgun or restricted rifle.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have questions in to both CZ, the manufacture not CZ USA and the RCMP. I hope to be able to offer some clarification to lots of these questions next week. As always in these threads people offer opinions and they get taken as facts. With the CFC depending how a question is worded, the phase of the moon and who you ask you may get a different answer. Then when that answer is repeated it gets a different twist to it. I try and put my questions in writing but then they are often ignored which, in my opinion, tells me that the area is a grey one, not black and white.

It has been an interesting week! I hope to have more information here soon.
    You should get one of those little digital recorders you can attach to the telephone, if they'll only give answers over the phone and not in writing. I wouldn't trust these guys at all.

When (and if) you finally get some clear answers, will you consider putting them in the OP of a new, closed, sticky thread so that people with questions can be directed there and the threads can stop being cluttered up with repeated questions and misinformation?

Oh, and thanks for all your efforts here by the way, it's much appreciated.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Hate to say; "I told you so".

But the RCMP will decide if it's a handgun or restricted rifle.
    Why are you rubbing it in fenceline's face? That's kind of dickish, no? He was only going by the information that was available at the time. The info about the classifications came out later. It's not as if the info he provided was wrong at the time. Anyway, the guy was trying to be helpful. Let it go already.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    You should get one of those little digital recorders you can attach to the telephone, if they'll only give answers over the phone and not in writing. I wouldn't trust these guys at all.

When (and if) you finally get some clear answers, will you consider putting them in the OP of a new, closed, sticky thread so that people with questions can be directed there and the threads can stop being cluttered up with repeated questions and misinformation?

Oh, and thanks for all your efforts here by the way, it's much appreciated.
    Yes I think we need to review how we post threads here. Not sure on the best way right now.

CGN Regular
    Will it be nr with 18.7 bl

Quote Originally Posted by whitney View Post
    Yep! So order one, right away!

Quote Originally Posted by whitney View Post
    In my OPINION I see no reason why not, but I am trying to clarify the question first.

Ordered one since I'm happy to get one at all but I'm far more interested in getting a carbine eventually.

Can't you guys get the ar longer version

Like this...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast