Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Sale!!

Weekend Sale!!

Name:  IMG_1193.jpg
Views: 3328
Size:  61.1 KB

Cool. Free ship available or is it an either or type thing?

Quote Originally Posted by northnut View Post
    Cool. Free ship available or is it an either or type thing?
    It's one or the other

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Free shipping still counts with firearms/ handguns that state free shipping, right? That's the way it was last time I believe!
    Edit, just tried it and if the item says free shipping in the description you will get free shipping!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 04-07-2017 at 10:42 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If you want a CZ Sp01-Shadow, now is the right time. 900$ minus 10% and free shipping, that's less expensive than the ask price for used ones in the EE. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this offer.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...oducts_id=1815

NORINCO M305/M14 7.62X39, 18.7" BARREL, BLACK STOCK, 2 MAGS
    $789.95 - 10% = $710.95
    WOW, I'm sold.
    Thanks
    WWW.THEAMMOSOURCE.COM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If you want a CZ Sp01-Shadow, now is the right time. 900$ minus 10% and free shipping, that's less expensive than the ask price for used ones in the EE. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this offer.

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...oducts_id=1815
    This is what I am looking at, I was checking to see how they are ok for lefty shooters, I guess you can switch the mag release, can you tell me about the grips? Are they grooved or otherwise to just fit right handed folks or are they the same both sides! Thanks!
    Edit. Just ordered, I was waiting, hoping to get one around $800. So $810 is close enough especially with the free shipping. The other place that has them on sale ( rhymes with benda) is $100 more when you add in the extra tax and shipping! Now I need a couple more Mags and I may go for the wolf springs etc. Gotta sell a few guns to finance this deal!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 04-08-2017 at 02:30 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer
    How do you end up at $810? When I put in the code it comes to $850 all in.

EDIT: DUH...you mean before taxes. Sorry...brain not working so well.

Thanks,
    Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    This is what I am looking at, I was checking to see how they are ok for lefty shooters, I guess you can switch the mag release, can you tell me about the grips? Are they grooved or otherwise to just fit right handed folks or are they the same both sides! Thanks!
    Edit. Just ordered, I was waiting, hoping to get one around $800. So $810 is close enough especially with the free shipping. The other place that has them on sale ( rhymes with benda) is $100 more when you add in the extra tax and shipping! Now I need a couple more Mags and I may go for the wolf springs etc. Gotta sell a few guns to finance this deal!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by calvados.boulard View Post
    How do you end up at $810? When I put in the code it comes to $850 all in.

EDIT: DUH...you mean before taxes. Sorry...brain not working so well.

Thanks,
    Cal.
    Man I should have gotten you to buy it and send to me, with our 15% crazy tax mine was $923 all in. Gotta move my ass out west!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Man I should have gotten you to buy it and send to me, with our 15% crazy tax mine was $923 all in. Gotta move my ass out west!
    Ouch! In quebec we only pay the gst when ordering from other provinces. Same for BC. So I often end up ordering stuff from BC while BC people order the same exact thing from a store nearby. I call it provincially-subsidized-shipping.

Best place to buy cz mags is brownells (sorry sfrc, I wouldn't advertise brownell in your forum but you don't carry cz mags). Get the MEC-GAR, this is what CZ USA packs with their CZ75/shadow/shadowline/shadow 2. They're less expensive and better (imho) than the stock CZ mags. Also, if you like fun, you can order the 40sw, it works perfectly for 13 rounds of 9mm (and it's totally legal).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast