Thread: Website Update

Website Update

Greetings all,

If you haven't been on the website yet, this is what you'll see below. We are doing a big push to get the new website up. We know this has been hyped by us for a long time, but it's been a difficult task to say the least. I feel like it has been a game of snakes and ladders. One day we're on a ladder 4 spaces away and then the next roll we get the snake right back to square 1.
    None the less, we appreciate everyone bearing with us on this one!

For the next week or so the website will not be taking any orders as we try to upload and show live inventory. At first, the website will have minimal items on it when it first goes live. Everyday we will work to get more and more items up on it until it's complete.

We will be accepting phone orders for a while until we can get the website to a better place. You can also email your order into web@dstactical.com and leave your phone number so we can contact you for CC payment. Feel free to call or email in at any time.

Thank you all again for your patience and support! Once we get the website close to 100% again, we will be sure to do a big sale day for everyone

DS Team

Name:  ERROR404.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  56.8 KB

Awesome news! I've had a bunch of stuff in my "shopping cart" for a couple months eagerly awaiting a sale!

any eta on when the site might be up?
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

I see some action! Website is up but barely populated with inventory so far.

Get your nerds to update the security certificate, pls.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_mahoney View Post
    Get your nerds ...
    "geeks"...please...sheesh...I hate it when folks use nasty name calling... har har har