Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Easter Gun Show - Calgary

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation 2017 Easter Gun Show - Calgary

The Colonel Mustard team is busy getting ready for our biggest event of the year - the Calgary Gun Show (to be precise, the AACCA Easter Arms Show, next Friday and Saturday, 14 and 15 April, at the BMO Centre - 9.30 to 5.00 and 9.30 to 4.00, respectively).

We are taking even more space this year (up by around 50%) with 80 feet of display space!! We have ordered extra inventory but we are bound to sell out of some items quickly so, if you are attending the show and there are items that you don't want to miss out on, please order from our website as normal - https://colonelmustard.ca/ - and enter EGN17 in the discount code box at checkout - this will reduce your shipping cost to zero. We'll bring your order to the show and then you can just collect from us at your leisure. That code will expire at midnight on Wednesday so that we have time to get your order ready.

To find us: look out for the 10' high pop-up display with our banners on the top that will be inside our U-shaped table display and, of course, the balloons!

There is the slim possibility that we will have a small number of Matador Arms' new Mk II Sabertooth Aluminum SKS stock available - Sabertooth Mk II in Black, FDE and Woodland Camo - but even if we don't (or they're sold before you get to our stand) we will have a dressed SKS that is fitted with a Mk II stock so that you can see what a fantastic upgrade this is - orders for these can be placed at the show.

We have been quietly adding lots of new products to the website: New Products - we will have all of those to look at (plus a few items that haven't made it onto the site yet) and we will be having some show-only specials - we'll let you know some of them before the show... and some will be a surprise.

Talking of surprises, we are almost 100% sure that we will have the debut of an SKS accessory that we have been eagerly awaiting but that we have managed to keep pretty quiet about - and, as long as they get packaged in time, will be available for sale at the show... any guesses?

We really look forward to seeing our current customers and our soon-to-be customers at the show!

It's also our intention to have an online promotion, so that customers who can't get to the show can still get a piece of the action - watch this space!

No guesses on the new SKS accessory? ...The posting was a bit wordy and the question may have been buried.

You don't have long to guess as we're expecting an announcement from the manufacturer today or tomorrow.

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    A bayo mounted cup holder? Will u guys be able to bring a Weaver gas tube mount for the SKS to the show.?.... I'll buy one if the piston from my SKS which im bringing to the show actually fits.

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    Just came to my mind, is it a bolt release setup? Now that would be huge!

Quote Originally Posted by warrenlikesboats View Post
    A bayo mounted cup holder? Will u guys be able to bring a Weaver gas tube mount for the SKS to the show.?.... I'll buy one if the piston from my SKS which im bringing to the show actually fits.
    Nice guess... but, no!

Yes, we will have both types of gas tubes with Weaver rails there - your piston will fit. See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by warrenlikesboats View Post
    Just came to my mind, is it a bolt release setup? Now that would be huge!
    It would be, but no again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Well balls. Guess I should have waited a few days. Lol just paid $15 shipping on a $40 item yesterday. Aaaah well.

New SKS mag adapter of some kind?

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Well balls. Guess I should have waited a few days. Lol just paid $15 shipping on a $40 item yesterday. Aaaah well.

New SKS mag adapter of some kind?

No, on the mag adapter... good guess, though.

Please pm me with your order number - as long as it hasn't shipped we'll refund your shipping and bring it along for you to collect at the show.

CGN Regular
    New type of rear sight?

Quote Originally Posted by crosman177 View Post
    New type of rear sight?
    What, like a peep sight that fits at the rear of the receiver...? Sorry, no.

We really did keep the secret well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast