Thread: Thank You!

Thank You!

I received my Smith & Wesson M&P 22 today from you guys. Just wanted to let everyone know my experience. Before I placed my order I asked a quick question through email and was immediately sent a reply with detailed pictures! placed my order and realized I screwed up so I gave you a call, and you picked up the phone on the first ring and fixed it for me. You even shipped the same day my CFO (Ontario) approved the transfer, even the brutal snow storm you guys received didn't even slow you down, much appreciated. Fellow retailers should take a lesson from you guys on how you pack aswell.

Thank you!

It was our pleasure to serve you! Thank you for your business and for these kind words!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

transfer authorization

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    It was our pleasure to serve you! Thank you for your business and for these kind words!
    How long does a transfer authorization usually take for a restricted weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lacer40 View Post
    How long does a transfer authorization usually take for a restricted weapon?
    This depends on your Provincial CFO. We start transfers immediately on purchase, check status of all transfers twice a day, and ship same day of approval. For BC I think 1-2 days is normal.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com