Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Closed ** Fenix FD30 flashlight reviewer wanted

Expired Business Member

**Closed ** Fenix FD30 flashlight reviewer wanted

This is now Closed

CGN member G.Mitchell was chosen for this opportunity, stay tuned for his review

Fenix FD30 flashlight reviewer wanted

Hello CGN we are currently looking for a CGN member in good standing residing in Canada that has the interest and willingness to commit to writing and posting a Fenix FD30 flashlight review in our Notosora-Fenix forum

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1149
Size:  25.0 KB

Review Declaration
    Notosora-Fenix will send the chosen Canadian reviewer one FD30 flashlight, one Fenix ARB-L18-2600U battery and one USB cord. After receiving the flashlight the chosen reviewer is required to test and publish a full review of the supplied Fenix light. The review is to be published in our Notosora-Fenix CGN forum https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Notosora-Fenix

This flashlight review should consist of a written review including a minimum of 8 pictures detailing the light, showing it in use, highlighting your likes and or dislikes. If possible use of video in your review is also preferred

Reviewer requirement
    We are looking for a outdoor gear/flashlight enthusiast that is a current CGN member in good standing residing in Canada
    While it is not a requirement it is preferred that the reviewer have experience in doing product reviews ( flashlight or other items ) and can supply a link to view past work. You must have the ability to take and post still and or video images to be included in your review.
    We request that the chosen reviewer post a full review in our forum within 3 weeks of receiving the light.

By agreeing to the above terms you give Notosora-Fenix the right to use, publish, copy and or redistribute the contents of your review as needed

Interested parties should send us a PM confirming your willingness/commitment to take part in the review if chosen. Once a reviewer has been chosen we will close this Fenix FD30 review opportunity but will consider continuing with other review opportunities featuring future light models as long as CGN members show interest and commit to taking time to do the reviews.

Thank you
    Last edited by Notosora-Fenix; 04-18-2017 at 01:33 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    interesting, not a person who does review. But I'm very critical on my opinion of products, I have been looking for a flashlight that has high lumen output & long throw. I.E. hot spot doesn't flood the area but pushes long range.

I work in security & my patrol route does cover across a river, So seeing on the other side helps me cover trouble spots before crossing a bridge. I have yet to find a good pocket/duty belt Tac light to fill this issue.

The FD30 Dual reflector optical system might be the answer, IF this can adjust enough into a spot light and cover the ground I'm looking for this will be a winner for me.
    I'll wait for reveiws before buying it. I have bought enough Tac lights only to find it does do this simple task I'm looking for.

CGN Regular
    PM sent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    In Toronto, in good standing, and rather familiar with your products. Daily user of EDC lights, ranging from HK boutique brands, to the American giants. Though I don't care so much for the technical outputs, I'd be more than happy to detail the merits of your product at a user-level. Always looking to help out, and get a feel for the pipeline. Keep up the great work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    PM sent
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

I could always help out. I have a background in policing, am currently search and rescue and work with lighting in the engineering world. I also have numerous fenix flashlights to compare to as well as other brands. I also have access to a hand held light meter.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.

How much are they? I might just buy one and review it. I can give it a different spin than tactical or security out at the rig, in northern Alberta in the foothills forests.

Expired Business Member
    Hey Backwoods

FD30 average around $103.00CAD

We have a few CGN sponsoring dealers that should have it in stock or can order it in, a few are located in AB

DS Tactical
    GP Tactical
    Grouse River
    The Shooting Edge
    Tactical Products Canada
    Reliable Gun
    Eagle Hunting Supplies
    International Shooting Supplies
    Urban Tactical
    MD Charlton
    Wolverine Supplies
    Arnie's Guns
    Target Sports Canada
    West Coast Hunting
    OPA Extreme
    911 Supply
    SRS Tactical
    Dlask Arms
    Select Shooting Supplies
    Al Flaherty's Outdoor
    Joint force Tactical

Lots of other Fenix dealers if none of the supporting dealers interest you send us a PM

I'll try and hit 911 Supply tomorrow when I get back to Calgary.

Nice, I have one FD30, I love it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast