Thread: Thumbs up to Select Shooting Supplies

Thumbs up to Select Shooting Supplies

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Select Shooting Supplies. I ordered a spring kit for my CZ SPO-1 Shadow at 2:00am Sunday night. They arrived at my house and were installed in the gun by 11:30am Tuesday morning. Where can you get faster service than that? Well done fellas. This will definitely not be my last purchase.

i'd like to second this endorsement. i have not even ordered yet but Dean has responded to several emails wherein he helped troubleshoot a sight issue on my SP-01 shadow. Some of these interactions were taking places last night around 10pm...his replies essentially coming in like an instant messaging system...mind blowing experience. I have already endorsed them to some friends at work and needed to do so here as well.

It goes without saying he's earned my business.

CGN frequent flyer
    x3; Very helpful, and quick to ship. Ordered last night, new Invictus goodness heading my way already. One of my go-to sponsors.
    CSSA CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Select Shooting Supplies also supports shooting sports in ontario.... They are the title sponsor for the OAS shotgun league 2 years running
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

I went to their store a few weeks back for the first time. Very friendly and helpful! I also recommend.
    Never let an old flame burn you twice

Business Member
    Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Makes all the hard work worthwhile.