Thread: ☻I had a Papoose without a wrench one day....☻

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to

☻I had a Papoose without a wrench one day....☻

Recently picked up a Papoose, without a wrench, and put its grouping ability to the test. I quickly found out that the wrench was made for a reason. There was some online confusion as to whether or not the Papoose even came with a wrench anymore-the problem seemed to be that rampant. I really didn't mind putting in an order for one, being about $16 or so shipped. After a call to clarify with Marlin that, yes, the wrench should have been there, I was given Gravel's number for a Canadian warranty claim. My dealing with Gravel was great. Fast, polite and knowledgeable. I received my wrench in the mail yesterday and hope to try it out tomorrow.
    Gravel, je veux dire merci!
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maifire View Post
    Recently picked up a Papoose, without a wrench, and put its grouping ability to the test. I quickly found out that the wrench was made for a reason. There was some online confusion as to whether or not the Papoose even came with a wrench anymore-the problem seemed to be that rampant. I really didn't mind putting in an order for one, being about $16 or so shipped. After a call to clarify with Marlin that, yes, the wrench should have been there, I was given Gravel's number for a Canadian warranty claim. My dealing with Gravel was great. Fast, polite and knowledgeable. I received my wrench in the mail yesterday and hope to try it out tomorrow.
    Gravel, je veux dire merci!
    Thank you for your kind comments! Glad to hear you are happy.

how does one go about getting a wrench from you guys, lost mine. pm me contact info please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Rampant is right! I never got a wrench with mine either Awesome rifle though, quite accurate.