Thread: Tony has very good service! My new UTAS UTS-15 GEN 4

Red face Tony has very good service! My new UTAS UTS-15 GEN 4

Hello all!

I just want to share my experience with Tony's great service at tandtarms.com.

I received my UTAS UTS-15 GEN 4 in 5 business days. The order was placed at 12:27 PM and Tony did the shipping the same day. The shotgun looks so cool and build with quality. I plan to take it to the range this weekend.

I don't know how to post pictures, so I can't upload the pictures of this cool shotgun.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by householdreg View Post
    Hello all!

I received my UTAS UTS-15 GEN 4 in 5 business days. The order was placed at 12:27 PM and Tony did the shipping the same day. The shotgun looks so cool and build with quality. I plan to take it to the range this weekend.

I don't know how to post pictures, so I can't upload the pictures of this cool shotgun.
    Thank you for this review and for your business. It was a pleasure serving you.
    Best,
    Tony

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Tony is da MAN! Great service as always, and a pleasure spending $$$ with. Some businesses could take lessons from him for sure.

A couple IUR's, a couple Derya's, some Trigger Tech stuff, slings, sights, and a few other toys have come from Tony.

The best part is the referrals. Everyone who I steer to Tony gets the same professional treatment.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    Tony is da MAN! Great service as always, and a pleasure spending $$$ with. Some businesses could take lessons from him for sure.
    Thank you kindly. These reviews are very humbling.

Quote Originally Posted by householdreg View Post
    Hello all!

The picture thing is annoying if you're new to gun nutz, basically create a photo bucket account, upload your pics there, and copy the link for "forums, chat boards" I believe it's called, paste it into you gun nutz ad.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Tony is a awesome guy.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90vette View Post
    Tony is a awesome guy.
    Thank you!