Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time Purchase on CGN

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_338 View Post
    If you want a phone conversation and the seller won't give out his phone number that would be enough for me to move on.
    +2 on this
    "If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by living somewhere else." -Stompin Tom Connors

Hard times create strong men; Strong men create good times; Good times create weak men; Weak men create hard times. Steady up...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Millwright99 View Post
    Ask to communicate on FB to verify they are real person
    how does using FB verify the person is real
    typical British wankers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    As of lately, every deal I've done, I've asked for a pic of the product with the seller's CGN handle and today's date.
    If I'm satisfied, then I send EMT. If not, l'll ask for phone number to continue the inquiry.
    As others have said, if the seller is not forthcoming, walk away. There will be many other deals so don't be in a hurry.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_338 View Post
    If you want a phone conversation and the seller won't give out his phone number that would be enough for me to move on.
    That should be the Number One answer and Number two should be the comments posted in Post Number 2 !

There are more than enough qualified sellers here on CGN to oblige your quest in buying a used gun from one of the members.
    But, there are more than a few guys (long time members) who will not deal with persons with less than 10 ratings.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12