Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order Status on Website says Declined?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar

Order Status on Website says Declined?

Hello,

I am checking on my order status on your site. I placed the order yesterday for a very hard to find component which was in stock when I ordered it.
    It states the order status is: declined

What's going on with this? Does that just mean it's pending? Why has it been declined? I have not been sent an e-mail stating that there was a problem with the order etc
    Tried calling in person, your phone hours are 3 hours a day BC time. I could not reach you.

Anyone?
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Not to worry. Your CC on file may have expired? Try updating on your account??
    Happened to me once.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Check with your credit card company too: I once missed a call telling me that they froze my transaction until I verified I had made the purchase. It seemed that buying out of province all of a sudden from a gun shop was reason to be flagged.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I had a flagged transaction one time and when Visa phones the name and # are blocked.
    So you know how I treated that call......

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Hello,

I am checking on my order status on your site. I placed the order yesterday for a very hard to find component which was in stock when I ordered it.
    It states the order status is: declined

What's going on with this? Does that just mean it's pending? Why has it been declined? I have not been sent an e-mail stating that there was a problem with the order etc
    Tried calling in person, your phone hours are 3 hours a day BC time. I could not reach you.

Anyone?
    Phones are open 7am - 3pm PT.

What is your order number?

CGN Regular
    That means you have been flagged. RCMP/FBI/DEA/ATF will soon be knocking on your door to take you to guantamao. You will never be heard from again.

Run, and never look back.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Just literally had this happen to me today too. Went to checkout at an online store and my card was declined. No way I thought, I'm far from my limit. Sure enough, checking my email now, I see they notified me that my card was frozen due to suspicious purchases. Not too happy about this. Aren't they supposed to call and ask before just going ahead and freezing my card? Thank God I wasn't out in public, that would have been embarrassing for sure.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Just literally had this happen to me today too. Went to checkout at an online store and my card was declined. No way I thought, I'm far from my limit. Sure enough, checking my email now, I see they notified me that my card was frozen due to suspicious purchases. Not too happy about this. Aren't they supposed to call and ask before just going ahead and freezing my card? Thank God I wasn't out in public, that would have been embarrassing for sure.
    Sir we have frozen your account. Someone has been purchasing GUNS with it. Surely a well respected individual like yourself would never do that.
    Yes you may thank us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Sir we have frozen your account. Someone has been purchasing GUNS with it. Surely a well respected individual like yourself would never do that.
    Yes you may thank us.
    Funnily enough I typically pay for my guns in cash, debit or EMT. Always been weird about using my credit card. Only use it for gas and online purchases where I'm forced to. Only firearm related ones have been for magazines and accessories only. Think my last one was actually a freakin' donation too...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Phones are open 7am - 3pm PT.

What is your order number?
    4018352 Sir
    When I call it says phone lines only open from noon to 3pm.

Can you confirm it's good to go?
    It was the last one in stock. A part I've been trying to find for a long time.
    Last edited by Travis Bickle; 04-14-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast