Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cabela's policy ... by looks only?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneHorse View Post
    Ammo is available in the customer area along with magazines.......so not a bad idea keeping trigger lock on.
    Yeah because if somebody was going to go postal, THEY WOULDN'T BRING THEIR OWN GUN FROM HOME! They would decide to do it because they saw the magazines and the ammo in the customer area behind locked glass.
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6!
    Where you have the most armed citizens in America, you have the lowest violent crime rate. Where you have the worst gun control, you have the highest crime rate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by z1000rider View Post
    Yeah because if somebody was going to go postal, THEY WOULDN'T BRING THEIR OWN GUN FROM HOME! They would decide to do it because they saw the magazines and the ammo in the customer area behind locked glass.
    http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/15/02/nrm_1...0c48c09519.jpg
    I guess you missed the stories of the past of in store suicides from unstable people loading a round/shell from their own pocket into a gun a clerk was showing them and then covering the stores gun dept in spaghetti and meatballs.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Lol, I guess.. but when a local guy will sell me a pound of powder for $20! less. I would have to be insane to want to pay their prices. Besides I have way better places to spend my money than on something I could get cheaper somewhere else. I would argue there's too many steak budgets out there buying hamburgers at cabelas, otherwise they wouldn't be doing that great.
    Last edited by Uisge; 04-14-2017 at 11:16 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    I guess you missed the stories of the past of in store suicides from unstable people loading a round/shell from their own pocket into a gun a clerk was showing them and then covering the stores gun dept in spaghetti and meatballs.
    They only hand firearms over to people who have a license and can legally acquire them so your point is moot...
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    They only hand firearms over to people who have a license and can legally acquire them so your point is moot...
    They only require a visual license check for handling restricted firearms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    License holders are immune to suicide?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by z1000rider View Post
    Take a look my friend. Ammo and mags are NOT behind locked glass and people offing themselves does occasionally happen. So let's hand them a firearm and take the trigger lock off. Geebus
    Last edited by StoneHorse; 04-14-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: hand
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

CGN frequent flyer
    Anyway, they probably had some kind of an accident and as a result got that nonsense overreacting policy ...

similarly, in NYS, at Wegman's one cannot by a beer while shopping as a family with children
    may be some moron decided to give a baby to drink beer instead of formula ...

but at least there you can get back to store alone and get one as a lone(ely) adult ...

what I call "managerial thinking" ...

Just bought a marlin guide gun there on Monday, it was $200 cheaper than any local or online store. And over $200 cheaper than anything on the EE. They wouldn't let me cycle it in store. Just did it in the trunk before leaving. You have a 30day return policy with them to exchange or get cash back. After that, it goes to the factory warrantee center.

How much and what model, Calgary shooting center has the ABL and the GS for $760

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast