Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: KRISS Vector CRB GenII 18.6" Non-Restricted .45ACP and 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I like the folding stock version better.
    UCP member
    CPC member

Any restricted 9mm coming in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    I've had a 10mmAuto on order for a while in white... hopefully it comes in soon
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

CGN Regular
    I'd like to see this chambered in a rifle calibre. Test the design for accuracy and reliability. With a precedence as NR, lets see it come in 5.56 or better yet 308. I can only wish I had the cash laying around to justify it on a pistol calibre. Pistol cartridges belong in pistols/SMG's.

Correction - I would guess this is a blowback. Not applicable for rifle cartridges.
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Diversity is Strength

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    I've had a 10mmAuto on order for a while in white... hopefully it comes in soon
    I like the idea of multiple lowers. I'd like to keep my 9mm for plinking and get just a lower for hunting!
    200 grains @2000fps sounds very intriguing!
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armafield View Post
    I like the idea of multiple lowers. I'd like to keep my 9mm for plinking and get just a lower for hunting!
    200 grains @2000fps sounds very intriguing!
    No way, that can't be the velocity of a 10mm out of that barrel can it?!?! Really? I suddenly feel like I messed up getting mine in .45 if that's true...

Edit: according to http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com, nothing comes close to 2000 fps out of an 18" barrel with 10mm. Highest is 135 grain Cor Bon JHP at 1710, which is still impressive, but not a 200 grain round, which according to their data does 1260.

Quote Originally Posted by Yail Bloor View Post
    No way, that can't be the velocity of a 10mm out of that barrel can it?!?! Really? I suddenly feel like I messed up getting mine in .45 if that's true...

Edit: according to http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com, nothing comes close to 2000 fps out of an 18" barrel with 10mm. Highest is 135 grain Cor Bon JHP at 1710, which is still impressive, but not a 200 grain round, which according to their data does 1260.
    Reloading is where it's at!
    In my statement I was referring to other posts in CGN where members are getting some cooking safe loads achieving high velocities without any signs of extreme pressures!
    Last edited by Armafield; 04-16-2017 at 02:44 AM.
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armafield View Post
    Reloading is where it's at!
    In my statement I was referring to other posts in CGN where members are getting some cooking safe loads achieving high velocities without any signs of extreme pressures!
    Not sure how far Id want to push that with what, an 80% polymer gun? But the idea gets me excited... Speaking of which: My biggest beef with the Vector, the ejection port is polymer. Why oh why couldn't they have made that tiny little piece steel?

North Sylva - Any chance you can get the gen2 barrel shroud so they can be put on a gen1?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    For a PCC in this price range;

I like this Vector a lot better than the Sig.