Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: KRISS Vector CRB GenII 18.6" Non-Restricted .45ACP and 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    We have 10mm on order for all colours. Hopefully they will be on the next delivery. Thanks for your patience.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

If you have trouble moving any of them, I know of at least 2 other folks who I can sell them ... we might have to chat.... But I cannot cut my dealer out either
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

CGN Regular
    Just imagine if they made a 7.62x25...

Quote Originally Posted by kandress View Post
    Just imagine if they made a 7.62x25...
    They do make it in 357SIG

I'm not sure why some of you are drooling for a 10mm version. That ammo costs a fortune to shoot. If you can find it that is. I'm buying a 9mm version. Cheap ammo and g17 mags are everywhere.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO1 View Post
    I'm not sure why some of you are drooling for a 10mm version. That ammo costs a fortune to shoot. If you can find it that is. I'm buying a 9mm version. Cheap ammo and g17 mags are everywhere.
    What you are saying is you don't see the appeal in a powerful PCC that a person could reasonably expect to hunt with? Not everyone buys a ~ $2000 gun just for plinking.
    Last edited by Yail Bloor; 04-29-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Because the 10mm is a lot more powerful than 9 if travelling theu grizzly territory, plus a lot of folks reload 10mm, and more than a few also have a Glock in 10mm so they already have mags. If you take all that into consideration 10mm makes sense, and 9mm does not.

I don't own a single 9mm anything. Ot 45 anything.

I would have thought that was obvious. Caliber envy?

Quote Originally Posted by Yail Bloor View Post
    What you are saying is you don't see the appeal in a powerful PCC that a person could reasonably expect to hunt with? Not everyone buys a ~ $2000 gun just to plink with.
    Are you being serious? This is not a hunting rifle. It's a Plinker and possibly a varmint control pcc. Your lucky if you make hits up to 100yards with it.

Still buying one in 9mm. See no need for other calibers really for a plinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Yail Bloor View Post
    What you are saying is you don't see the appeal in a powerful PCC that a person could reasonably expect to hunt with? Not everyone buys a ~ $2000 gun just for plinking.
    Well said.

Are you being serious? This is not a hunting rifle. It's a Plinker and possibly a varmint control pcc. Your lucky if you make hits up to 100yards with it.

oh wow. Glad to see you projecting your needs on others. 'No need' for other calibers. If that was the case, Vector would only build it in 9mm.

Why wouldn't you hunt with it? I've (by choice) never harvested a food animal at over 100m (varmints don't count).

And I've been hunted by a griz. Give me the biggest hunk of lead at manageable recoil possible with the fastest possible follow up. My normal carry is a 45-70 marlin gbl cause I know it will stop whatever is hunting me. I'd have no hesitation carrying a 10mm or 45. I'll pass on 9mm for a bear defense round.

My question would be given the design of the Kriss, why would you get a 9mm? It's designed for recoil management with larger hunks of lead. Get one of the "normal" semi's in 9. They have minimal recoil in carbines anyway. Use the Kriss the way it was designed...
    Last edited by Iron Brew; 04-29-2017 at 01:57 AM.