Thread: little help....

little help....

im trying to sell two great guns but im a newbie how do i best represent my stuff?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Apply for access on the Equipment Exchange. It's on the top bar of your screen on this site. Read and follow the instructions precisely!
    Takes a few days. Helps if you make some posts. Maybe tell us about your guns or shooting interests or something kinda gun related. We've had a lot of scammers and trolls here recently so it helps if the mods see that you are neither of the above.
    Good luck.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firechicken View Post
    im trying to sell two great guns but im a newbie how do i best represent my stuff?
    Three posts since 2013, should go and refresh your memory about asking for permission to join the EE.
    Happy Easter.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Apply for access on the Equipment Exchange. It's on the top bar of your screen on this site. Read and follow the instructions precisely!
    Takes a few days. Helps if you make some posts. Maybe tell us about your guns or shooting interests or something kinda gun related. We've had a lot of scammers and trolls here recently so it helps if the mods see that you are neither of the above.
    Good luck.
    I thought he was trying to ask what details to put into a good sales post. Like how would he make a sales post that isn't just "2 rifles for sale."

EDIT: Well I'll take a crack at giving you some advice, obviously pictures are needed. Bore condition would be nice just to estimate the difference between it being worn and it being good and look up the NRA rating of firearm conditions and hopefully that will help guide you in representing the rifles wear and tear. I'm not much of a seller so I can't help too much but hopefully it can give you an idea of how to show it off.
    Last edited by chillyrabbit; 04-18-2017 at 06:57 PM.

thanks guys i have them posted on exchange but not alot of action