$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online Orders and Restricted Transfers Possible Delays

Online Orders and Restricted Transfers Possible Delays

Hello All:

The GLOCK Days sale was a resounding success. So much so, we will being working through orders and transfers for the next week.. Please be patient and give us the time to work through it. If we contact you for PAL and related information, please respond ASAP so we can keep the transfers going..

Thanks!

Name:  messy-desk-716382.gif
Views: 2356
Size:  68.8 KB
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

If you asked for RPAL and related info would that mean what I ordered was in stock? *fingers crossed*

Side note: thanks for putting Glocks on sale in addition to the already reduced prices!

I figured the sale and holiday weekend had you guys running a bit behind on orders. My EMT hasn't even been accepted yet, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic1123 View Post
    If you asked for RPAL and related info would that mean what I ordered was in stock? *fingers crossed*

Side note: thanks for putting Glocks on sale in addition to the already reduced prices!
    I asked for PALs before anything was picked, so I hope everything was in stock. We have many more to look at. If you want to email me at orders@theshootingcentre.com I can give you an update tomorrow.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

EMTs sometimes take a couple up business days to show up on our end. Also we tend to process them in bunches when they do arrive. Rest assured we will take your money!!

CGN Regular
    I already got my reference # call from you guys so I know you're working at it

CGN Regular
    Hope there is enough to cover everything too! Do we have to do anything besides email in our PAL info?
    Last edited by Joel; 04-17-2017 at 10:05 PM.
    USGI Vietnam era M14 bandoliers

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727212

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Hope there is enough to cover everything too! Do we have to do anything besides email in our PAL info?
    Not right now. If it was non-restricted or ammo then PAL and DOB. If it was restricted then add POB and CLUB

Thanks

Patiently waiting for my 44 mag...at least I have time to load some rounds for it

Quote Originally Posted by covert ops View Post
    Patiently waiting for my 44 mag...at least I have time to load some rounds for it
    Load faster because it is on the way today!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast