Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VFG Felt Cleaners - Best Barrel Cleaning Products on the Market at TESRO Canada

Can this use with my favorite solvent ? Don't really feel like to buy another solvent just for that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by robchar View Post
    I have used these for a number or year. Best cleaning system I have ever used. Glad I can now buy them in Canada
    Glad to hear you like the product. We do feel that it is the best cleaning product on the market!
    All felts are made in Germany close to my home town. I visited them last week, unfortunately they had some maintenance going on so the factory was not open for a tour. I hope next year when I go back I can go again and maybe share some more insight on how the felts are made there!!!

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    Can this use with my favorite solvent ? Don't really feel like to buy another solvent just for that. Thanks.
    Of course, you can use the cleaning agents as you usually do. The VFG bore cleaning compound is just a recommendation.
    The felts are made from wool which makes them so great to use with cleaning products without leaving any lint behind.

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Something that I hear a lot from people is that they don't need "all that fancy cleaning stuff" but really if you shoot your gun you definitely need to clean it, and having the right products matters. Proper care will ensure that your rifle keeps performing.
    Not only do you need to clean your barrel on a regular basis but you also need to lube and oil your gun to protect it from corrosion and dirt!!!
    For suggestions on maintenance feel free to contact us at any time.

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

All calibres available
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Hi Tesro,

Any idea when you will restock these? I really love these and cant see myself using something else!

I need 7.62 & 6.5 calibers, best if you bring the 500 piece bags.

Thanks!
    CCFR - CSSA - *NFA Membership Cancelled*
    “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” - Thomas Sowell

I'll take a cpl bags of 9.3 as well

+1 for 6.5mm pellets...

most of them restocked, more incoming
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

How are these used? If I understand correctly two at a time. Is that generally enough for a dirty barrel?
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast