Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: VFG Felt Cleaners - Best Barrel Cleaning Products on the Market at TESRO Canada

VFG Felt Cleaners - Best Barrel Cleaning Products on the Market at TESRO Canada

VFG is the leading manufacturer of Barrel Cleaning Products.

Whether shooting for hunting or sport, cleaning and care of the gun is a part of the game, even if seen as a necessary evil. Cleaning and care should therefore
    demand as little time as possible. After all, one doesn’t shoot for the pleasure of the subsequent cleaning.

The assumption that a gun barrel cleans itself with the famous “cleaning shot” is false, unless the gun is, indeed, only intended to shoot but not with great accuracy. For accuracy, the bore should be free from powder residues, metallic deposits and even corrosion. If the accuracy of a weapon – and thereby its value – is to be maintained, it must be cleaned and preserved regularly.

With VFG WEAPON CARE, Vereinigte Filzfabriken AG has developed a unique and highly professional care and cleaning system for all kinds of air/ CO2 guns and firearms. In so doing they have always allowed themselves to be guided by the basic rule that the cleaning tools and devices should not damage the gun in any way but must, nevertheless, be easy and comfortable to manipulate and extremely effective in use. From the point of view of quality, the products must meet the highest demands.

VFG Pocket Set

The VFG Pocket set is a "Flexible Cleaning Rod" which can be pulled through the barrel for cleaning. The adapter at the tip allows you to attach the VFG felt cleaner in your barrel size. Its small size makes it easy to store and take with you anywhere you need to be

Available in 2 sizes cal.4-4.5mm and .22-.45

Name:  2139c9e537.jpg
Views: 2588
Size:  24.2 KB

Cleaning Felts are available in all barrel sizes.
    Use comfort cleaners for low soil levels and intensive cleaners for heavy soiling

COMFORT
    Name:  VFG_Felt cleaner.jpg
Views: 2596
Size:  17.6 KB

INTENSIVE
    Name:  vfg felt cleaner intensive.jpg
Views: 2591
Size:  9.3 KB

Use VFG Bore Cleaning Compound with Felt cleaners for outstanding results!!!
    Name:  vfg bore cleaning compound.jpg
Views: 2598
Size:  24.2 KB
    Last edited by Tesro Inc; 04-26-2017 at 09:07 PM.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

The Pocket set really is small and handy. Super easy to use and packs very small.
    The Stainless Steel cord is nylon coated so the barrel does not get damaged.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Our favorite cleaning products!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Do you have the cleaning rod attachments?

Looking for one to use with pistols with a standard proshot cleaning rod. I have already got other ends for my Dewey rods but need something that's not female threaded.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    need something that's not female threaded.
    Didn't a female-female adapter come with your Dewey? I am pretty sure one came with each of mine...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    oops...I guess I have that backwards...I think my rod is male so I would just have to remove the fem-fem adapter to use a fem accessory...

There are different adapters we can get. Can you let me know exactly what size you are looking for and maybe send me a picture of what you have so I can make sure we are talking about the same thing.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

8-32 male threads

I didn't just see posts assuming the gender of the cleaning rods did I???

Quote Originally Posted by tinbird View Post
    I didn't just see posts assuming the gender of the cleaning rods did I???
    Yep and unfortunately for us they are not gender neutral lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast