$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cz Scorpion Carb 9mm 16.2" 20rd May Delivery NO UN Markings

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Kriss is a totally different firearm... not the same as CZ scorpion
    I realize that.... are you disagreeing with me saying 1400 is a good price??

And to some people, using 10 round glock magazine is worth more than $400.
    I'm sure it is!!! And I have been considering the kriss myself for a few months....but I think the "dual mag" stance by the rcmp on the sig and cz will make its way to the kriss at some point soon.
    Hmmm, and prohib glock pistol magazines? I don't think so.

The implications would be fun though. Any company could get their competitor's pistol mag prohibited just by making a carbine that uses those mags.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet andrew3081's Avatar
    Kriss is a totally different firearm... not the same as CZ scorpion
    I realize that.... are you disagreeing with me saying 1400 is a good price??

And to some people, using 10 round glock magazine is worth more than $400.
    I'm sure it is!!! And I have been considering the kriss myself for a few months....but I think the "dual mag" stance by the rcmp on the sig and cz will make its way to the kriss at some point soon.
    You can get the same firearm for less than $1400....
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Kriss is a completely different beast imho, but some people already own 400$ worth of glock magazine so even then you can't really compare prices. I would tend to compare kriss more to JR Carbine.

The SIG MPX is overpriced imho, but just about everything SIG is overpriced so it's just par for the course.
    Watched a good TFB review on the Scorpion and they stated that the Kriss SBR was better in most regards (ergos, keeping barrel on target, etc), irrespective of the 10 round Glock advantage (even better with the 40 S&W mags) which makes it a slam dunk. I paid $1700.00 for a brand new SBR and you can buy an NR lower in whatever other caliber you want. IMO the Kriss is the best pistol calibre SBR and NR carbine option out there at the moment. That said I do love the look of the Scorpion and I'd still love to have one!!

All I'm saying is I think 1400 for the cz is a pretty good price.
    I know what the kriss is all about and am seriously considering getting one or two aaaaaand wonder why more gunnys aren't hypein on it.....to me they seem to be a better choice than the cz or sig......
    In my opinion only guided by what I've been see and reading in regards to 5 or ten round mags it's looking to me like the coppers will have everything reduced to 5 ending this dual purpose loophole issue once and for all... again just my opinion nutz relax wtf do I know.
    The cz looks awesome so does the kriss the sig meh and even more money....the gilboa very expensive but glock mags and ar ergos.
    There's even more to choose as well and the more the merrier. There's even more in the works so we should all be happy .
    We are all so politicaly correct

CGN Regular
    All I'm saying is I think 1400 for the cz is a pretty good price.
    I know what the kriss is all about and am seriously considering getting one or two aaaaaand wonder why more gunnys aren't hypein on it.....to me they seem to be a better choice than the cz or sig......
    In my opinion only guided by what I've been see and reading in regards to 5 or ten round mags it's looking to me like the coppers will have everything reduced to 5 ending this dual purpose loophole issue once and for all... again just my opinion nutz relax wtf do I know.
    The cz looks awesome so does the kriss the sig meh and even more money....the gilboa very expensive but glock mags and ar ergos.
    There's even more to choose as well and the more the merrier. There's even more in the works so we should all be happy .
    There's at least one sponsor who stopped selling kriss, saying the gen2 had too many problems and bad support from kriss. Most people seem to be satisfied with them though, so I'm not sure what to make of this.

The reason they don't sell so well is that they compete with every other carbine of rifle calibre out there. If you're looking for a restricted plinker you can get a cheap AR15 (some available in cheap 7.62x39 or 9mm), for a NR plinker you can get other semi-autos in 223 or an sks. Lots of options from the 250$ SKS to the high-end AR at 3000$.

Restricting everything to 5 is logistically as impossible as banning everything restricted. It would require legislative changes, the rcmp can't change the law, and I don't think that's the kind of pandora box that anyone currently in parliament wants to open.

The one loophole I see that could get closed is the LAR pistol mag (10 rounds for AR15). They could just pull a 10/22 and declare that all AR15 mags are rifle magazine, but doing the same for glock magazine would be preposterous. Glock might actually go to court on that. Being sued by a company with deep pockets and being sued by the toothless CSSA isn't the same thing.

You guys are out of these already! Any plans to bring more in? Thanks

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet st1264's Avatar
    I'm assuming this is not a Pistol magazine rifle (Thureon/JR) therefore it'll be 5rds?

Yep

Irunguns,

Per your newer thread, will these still have the UN markings then?

Thanks

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    No as they aren't coming in June. These will be HERE in canada for May

Proud union member of local 113
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast