Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiappa 1892 Alaskan Scout 12" Takedown .44MAG - Back in Stock!

Expried Business Member

Chiappa 1892 Alaskan Scout 12" Takedown .44MAG - Back in Stock!

Also new in from Chiappa

Chiappa LA322 Deluxe Takedown Black Chrome .22LR
    Chiappa LA322 Kodiak Cub Take Down 22 LR

Alaskan Extras

Buffalo Bore Heavy .44 Mag 305GR Hard Cast LBT-LFN - 20 Rounds
    Voodoo Tactical Breacher Shotgun Scabbard
    Custom Mare's Leg Drop Leg Holster

Back again! This longtime favorite brush gun from Chiappa is available and ready for outdoor summer adventures. Pair it up with some Buffalo Bore and bag yourself a spring bear, or blast away at gongs and paper - it's easy with the skinner rear/fiber optic front sights.

You can order online or in store - shipping is just $10 flat rate cross Canada, give us a call with any questions at 1-888-967-4867

I thought I bought a limited edition from a one time order of only 24 and there would only ever be 24.

From original thread titled "Wanstalls Exclusive Chiappa Alaskan Scout 12" -- Limited Run"

"We're proud to announce a cooperative venture with Chiappa Firearms of Italy to bring a LIMITED RUN of these Wanstalls exclusive rifles to Canadian sports shooters, hunters, and those who work our great outdoors! We have just received the full production run of only two dozen of these non-restricted carbines here at our shop and they are absolutely gorgeous. These exclusive rifles have a matte hard chrome finish to resist the elements along with the popular "Soft Touch" stock sets and fully adjustable sights to make the most of their .44MAG 5+1 capacity. Unlike most mare's leg rifles, these have a full length stock from the factory for improved handling, shooting comfort, and accuracy. "

************I'm happy that these are available for all to own, I'm not happy from a collectors standpoint, that I was duped in 2014 into thinking I was receiving a collectors item of sorts***********

For those looking to buy, do not hesitate, they are great little rifles.
    Last edited by H.K.Glock 007; 04-19-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: had 20 not 24. Found op with title
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Hoping you would forgot that by now...!

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    I thought I bought a limited edition from a one time order of only 24 and there would only ever be 24.

From original thread titled "Wanstalls Exclusive Chiappa Alaskan Scout 12" -- Limited Run"

"We're proud to announce a cooperative venture with Chiappa Firearms of Italy to bring a LIMITED RUN of these Wanstalls exclusive rifles to Canadian sports shooters, hunters, and those who work our great outdoors! We have just received the full production run of only two dozen of these non-restricted carbines here at our shop and they are absolutely gorgeous. These exclusive rifles have a matte hard chrome finish to resist the elements along with the popular "Soft Touch" stock sets and fully adjustable sights to make the most of their .44MAG 5+1 capacity. Unlike most mare's leg rifles, these have a full length stock from the factory for improved handling, shooting comfort, and accuracy. "

************I'm happy that these are available for all to own, I'm not happy from a collectors standpoint, that I was duped in 2014 into thinking I was receiving a collectors item of sorts***********

Where did you get the idea they were never going to be offered again. LIMITED RUN not only run, 24 is pretty limited I would say. "Exclusive" Wanstalls was the only place they were available. "full production run" they ordered 24 they got all 24 Unless there was more add that you didn't post seems pretty obvious it was a test batch to see how popular they were and then if there was money to be made with demand more orders would go in. Unless they posted they were never ordering more you might have been tricked by "buzz words" but I don't think you were duped.
    Last edited by Jayph; 04-19-2017 at 05:05 PM.

"Words don't do these justice, and frankly pictures might not even add up to it either -- but in the interest of some gun #### for those of you looking to add one of these exclusive limited run rifles to your collection, let's just give it a try anyway... click to make these much larger if you're so inclined! "

I'm not exactly complaining, just let down a little.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar

I was under the same impression that the first run was the one and only from the initial offering/advertisement, happy I did not buy one.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar

Ya ! I am kinda feeling the same way I bought two of them in hopes that they would become collectable, but I guess they will stay a curiosity . Great gun ! They swing to point of aime like no longer barrled rifle can . No regrets !

I don't mind at all. It's a fantastic rifle that's meant to be used, not something you stow away and hope it's worth double 20 years from now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer icedragonmx's Avatar
    I have one of the original 44Mag 12" ones and they are great! Worth every penny. I had mine out for a buddy to try last weekend and he was vaporizing 4lt water bottles rapid fire with a huge grin on his face!

Time to get out and enjoy yours as a fun boomer
    Last edited by icedragonmx; 04-19-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    Wishing for a endless supply of ammo........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle

Some pass that man a crying towel

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast